Why do we fall Julio? So we learn to pick ourselves up.The Mexican Hero Rises Jccjr vs Marcos Reyes

Who Wins??

• Total voters

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So? He still aint shyt.

I just sat thru Mark Kreigel sit here and try and convince us that this dude is talented but he's just lazy. :rudy:

fukk on with that jive. He not good. Period.

Tf you mad for :russ:

Im updating the thread about a fighter in the fight :stopitslime:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Becuz he gone get pleas copped for him as usual and he'll get another big fight.

He cant beat no top guy at 168. Not Degale, the Dirrells, Abraham, Groves, or Jack.

I aint even gotta mention SOG.

Theres only two nikkas here who fukk with jccjr me N Yawn

In this very thread ive shytted on Chavez for not making weight...I shytted on his stamina during the fight...he was plodding horribly...the defense sucked N all but Rd 5 he refused to jab

Nobody copping pleas...nobody celebrating the W

:comeon:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Theres only two nikkas here who fukk with jccjr me N Yawn

In this very thread ive shytted on Chavez for not making weight...I shytted on his stamina during the fight...he was plodding horribly...the defense sucked N all but Rd 5 he refused to jab

Nobody copping pleas...nobody celebrating the W

:comeon:

I wasn't talking about you fam. I was just generally speaking.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasn't talking about you fam. I was just generally speaking.

You were hostile to my injury update post breh .... Ol shoot the messenger ass nikka :russ:

As far as jccjr goes...he wants to stay active he wants to do better...I can't call a nikka who got sent to the bushes N two days later was back at the gym training lazy :yeshrug:

He needs time with Garcia...at least two-three more fights before he steps up the comp

He makes too much money tho so they'll rush him N that'll be the end of that chapter

Ima still fukk with him W or L tho...Ima Chicago Cubs fan I stay loyal :lolbron: