Why do we fall Julio? So we learn to pick ourselves up.The Mexican Hero Rises Jccjr vs Marcos Reyes

Who Wins??

• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I got love for imam just by how he shytted on AB and danny:heh:....i'm gonna hate to see lucas put him to sleep:mjcry:

nikka dropped a Tyson promo :wow: "Sonny Liston, Jack Dempsey, Big Meech, I'm from their cloth" :wow:

A young fighter winning a title eliminator to get his shot instead of just expecting one to be handed to him because of who he cool wit:mjpls:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
yet Struggleset about to fight a 40 yr old, w7 losses nikka :cmsas2: that's a good fight tho :mjlol:

nikka turned heel on your boy and there was nothing you could do about it :wow:
The difference is Danny getting his feet wet at a new weight. Imam best win is over a nikka with blonde dreads. Besides after that ped fight he earned a softer touch especially for a new weight class

Daps
jr just has no determination whatsoever

barely scrapes by rounds basically playing catch up with everything. weigh in included.

bum was huge and still barely did anything.

his power is his only saving grace but he's lazy and hardly even uses it to his advantage

garcia just looked like he was going through the motions. its just a check.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yet Struggleset about to fight a 40 yr old, w7 losses nikka :cmsas2: that's a good fight tho :mjlol:

nikka turned heel on your boy and there was nothing you could do about it :wow:

When you clear out an entire division....win multiple belts ....then move up in weight you get the luxury of testing the waters first :ahh:

Im positive when Son of comicview moves up to 175 N fights tune up #976456 it'll be OK tho right friend :sas2:

As far as young fighter goes

Easy Work :smugbiden:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Jr is just a waste of talent and opportunity. Think about how much of a disappointment this dude is that he is the son of a Mexican legend yet he gets booed by the half of a crowd full of Mexicans in Texas.
Dude is weak willed and a bit of a bytchass who never looks good when he is faced with any type of adversity.
He did nothing but use his size and power advantage to bully a much smaller fighter. That shyt won't work against a guy of comparable size which was shown against Fonfara.
I also don't see this relationship with Garcia lasting too long because Robert looked like he wasn't feeling the whole situation last night.
And how the fukk is he talking about a rematch with Reyes? Was he high last night? :camby:
The rematch thing was :wtf:. Where did he even think that was a good idea? Maybe because it wold mean another fight that should be easy.

I would like to see him fight vs. a guy who regularly fights at 168. That is why the Fonfara fight made no sense. He went and fought a solid LHW, but he has yet to fight a guy who fights at 168. :mindblown:

His Dad had the look of disappointment all night long.
Garcia was giving him great advice and was giving him an excellent corner, but JCC did nothing with it.

I was glad to see his knee injury wasn't anything serious and didn't hamper him. :sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The rematch thing was :wtf:. Where did he even think that was a good idea? Maybe because it wold mean another fight that should be easy.

I would like to see him fight vs. a guy who regularly fights at 168. That is why the Fonfara fight made no sense. He went and fought a solid LHW, but he has yet to fight a guy who fights at 168. :mindblown:

His Dad had the look of disappointment all night long.
Garcia was giving him great advice and was giving him an excellent corner, but JCC did nothing with it.

I was glad to see his knee injury wasn't anything serious and didn't hamper him. :sas2:

The only explanation I can think of for the rematch comment was Chavez responding to the boos thinking they were cuz people thought the fight was close/robbery

Its obvious this nikka isn't a good post fight interview :mjlol:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Caught this on the tube last night, and I was almost disgusted by what I saw.

Chavez had the talent, and definitely the potential, but he has all but pissed it all away. He is now looking more and more like a lazy spoiled brat every time we see him nowadays. From getting his ass whipped and quitting against a B fighter, to being underwhelming and borderline unwatchable against a C fighter, who's coming up in weight at that.

I'm just sick of Chavez, now. From his missing weight, to his lack of technical fundamentals, and quite frankly his spoiled entitled attitude, I'm throwing his ass to the bushes. Only way I'm watching this clown again is if his delusional ass somehow lands a fight with either Canelo, GGG or Ward. Sign me up to see that massacre.

What a disgrace he is to his family name, his sport and his country.

fukk him. :pacspit:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
can't believe how huge he was on fight night :scust: he must go straight to hometown buffet after he misses wait :pachaha: 1st round he used his jab and wasn't leading with his head :patrice: went back to his old ways once the second round started :dead: