Why do we fall Julio? So we learn to pick ourselves up.The Mexican Hero Rises Jccjr vs Marcos Reyes

Who Wins??

• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This nikka landed more then half of his jabs in one Rd

No stamina since the Sergio fight :francis:

His punches looked sharper tho N the jab in Rd 5 was working...theres still hope :mjcry:

Zero hope breh he has gone through 20 trainers and is literally the same guy, I don't even think Yuzo could help that nikka :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Zero hope breh he has gone through 20 trainers and is literally the same guy, I don't even think Yuzo could help that nikka :francis:

I mean to me the Stamina is the worst problem...if he doesn't gas after 1 rd he could throw more punches N apply better pressure...wear nikkas down like he did Andy Lee

He took 3 days off after Fonfara N was back at the gym...sparred the most rds ever to prepare for a fight...nikka shouldn't be gassed so fast :mindblown:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I mean to me the Stamina is the worst problem...if he doesn't gas after 1 rd he could throw more punches N apply better pressure...wear nikkas down like he did Andy Lee

He took 3 days off after Fonfara N was back at the gym...sparred the most rds ever to prepare for a fight...nikka shouldn't be gassed so fast :mindblown:
its called being a habitual smoker :russ:

thats why i cant do anything for too long. and he smoking that cali kush year round for probably since he was 14. his lungs aint shyt breh :mjcry:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I struggled to watch the card I crashed out due to the night before n shyt..lol
just woke up..
how was the imam fight??

Good, looked sharp with double jabs. He caught him by the ear but was put in that position by Angulo dipping to his right. Jr lost focus early...........

:shaq:

10984475_10153023686211344_5383545562595127698_n.jpg

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Can Texas just not have boxing any more?
The Arreola cards were messed up, I didn't have a problem with Arroyo winning, but those cards were horrible, and the JCC card should have winning JCC winning, but not that wide. Then the refs down there are the worst anywhere.

Imam looked good. He hasn't fought the competition to make a comparative call out of Garcia and Broner...but I think he beats both. I like this kid. He needs to get some seasoning vs. better opponents, but he doesn't have any struggle to his game.

JCC is my least favorite fighter in boxing and isn't even close. Dude can't even make SMW, yet continues to drag up MW's. His power is highly overrated, the numbers say at 160 or above his KO% is not impressive. I also have long been a supporter of the JCC chin is not as advertised either. It looks good vs. guys he outweighs by 20-30 lbs, but how is it when someone is your own size?
And his whining loses the crowd every time.
He gets low blowed he looks for the ref to arrest the other fighter or something. He throws a low blow and he complains that the other guy is complaining. And then he causes headbutts, yet complains there into taking a point.
His Dad and Garcia looking disappointed during the fight.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
did chavez really win? was another robbery like kassi?

i fell asleep.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
garcia would really dig into this fool but i think the problem is chavez sr is always around the corner watching what u do to his son.:lupe:

hes like the college football dad always on campus ...giving suggestions n shyt.:heh:

chavez sr might as well train his own son:beli:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
its called being a habitual smoker :russ:

thats why i cant do anything for too long. and he smoking that cali kush year round for probably since he was 14. his lungs aint shyt breh :mjcry:

Breh :deadmanny: 13-19/20 of burnin daily the damage is done. Plus this man grew up with millions? Smokin pure grade A+ strains, got his lungs on asthma lite mode :whew:

Gotta learn to maximize them spurts then use defense which isn't face first :snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jr is just a waste of talent and opportunity. Think about how much of a disappointment this dude is that he is the son of a Mexican legend yet he gets booed by the half of a crowd full of Mexicans in Texas.
Dude is weak willed and a bit of a bytchass who never looks good when he is faced with any type of adversity.
He did nothing but use his size and power advantage to bully a much smaller fighter. That shyt won't work against a guy of comparable size which was shown against Fonfara.
I also don't see this relationship with Garcia lasting too long because Robert looked like he wasn't feeling the whole situation last night.
And how the fukk is he talking about a rematch with Reyes? Was he high last night? :camby: