Why Do Some Southerners Have No Southern Accent At All?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the south aint no different from any other region. i'm sure you can find people on the east or west coast, etc. i grew up thinkin i aint have a country but i been told i am :yeshrug: i can hear it now too

:what: the n.o. accent is as close to ny as it gets

NO accent shyts on the NY accent for chicks though

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Since when do Brooklyn and NO people sound the same? I dont hear it at all

i never said they sound the EXACT same, i said its as close as it gets. for the south that is. you cant find anything remotely close to the new orleans accent in the rest of the south... or the midwest... or the west coast. the only accent it really share similarities with is the accent in ny/east coast

They talking about the white no accents :comeon:

:whoo: do you nikkas like to say shyt like that cuz you're bored or you aint got shyt else to say??? new orleans is 2/3rds black. i still aint met a white person from there :rudy:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: do you nikkas like to say shyt like that cuz you're bored or you aint got shyt else to say??? new orleans is 2/3rds black. i still aint met a white person from there :rudy:

You must have that brolic ear wax my dude lol Nobody and I mean nobody in this new orleans accent video has an accent similiar to a brooklyn one expect.....expect....the white lady at the beginning. Black people from NO do not have that accent, they sound country as fukk.

Last edited by a moderator: