Why do so many blacks care about Arab causes like Palestine when most Arabs think we aint shyt?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
When i was a muslim, I was told to care about these people like they were the only people in the world who were facing tough shyt. As a youngin we had donation drives for palestine where we raised millions of dollars for the palestinian cause. I went to a predominantly black mosque, and every friday we would donate to palestine, alot of the sermons were about palestinian and Arab difficulties. During this period, Africans were being slaughtered in the millions in Sudan by the Arab government, Rwanda and Ethiopia. I didnt see any donation programs in these black mosque for these black nations . My people problems was below that of a palestinian or an iraqi accoriding to most muslims,. I come forom Ethiopia where a civil war has killed millions of innocent people, I dont see these rich gulf Arabs doing shyt to help Ethiopian l despite the fact we literally saved the prophet mohammed during the first hijra and Ethiopia has one of the oldest and largest muslim populations. In fact my people are routinely abused and exploited in these arab lands as Asylum seekers.:pacspit:

So tell me why should I care about these Arabs if theyve never cared about Africa and have used religion to divide Africans? The palestinians have mistreated Afro Palestinians for hundreds of years. Why should we care about bigots who would have still been enslaving Africans if slavery wasnt outlawed. And they still call Afro arabs abeed in their countries.

And the sad thing is, a majority of Black muslims i grew up with care more about rebuilding palestine and Iraq than their own black nations :snoop: I know somalis from the diaspora who are migrating to syria and iraq to fight for the arab people when they should be rebuilding their own nation.:snoop:
Ive seen Africans fight for Arab causes like Syria, Iraq and Palestine whilst ive never seen an Arab fight for African causes.:snoop:

Arabs have brainwashed us to think about their interests above our own.:snoop:

Last edited:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
The Arabs I'm around eat with black people , even offer their daughters in marriage to black men. Pray side by side, attend each other's funerals, etc. Don't generalize man your only contributing to the problem. :whoa:
Im talking about those livin in the arab world. Not integrated arab migrants who left some of that cultural baggage. I have alot of Arab friends. Even tho i know some can be convivial and most whove lived in the west arent racist, as theyve themselves been subject to racism by cacs, theres still an expectation amongst those in the muslim diaspora community that black muslims should be fixated on Arab causes like palestine and Syria whilst Arabs couldnt give a fuk about African muslim who are bein murdered everyday in west and central africa cuz of their faith.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The Prophet didn't come to Ethiopia. During the early stages of Islam, Arabia was a pagan society and Muslims were often under the threat of persecution. The situation became very critical and so Bilal (An Ethiopian, the first muezzin, and one of the first converts to Islam) suggested to Muhammad that some of the Muslims go to Ethiopia where a just Christian king ruled and would give the pilgrims refuge. So these Muslims traveled to Ethiopia and when the Arabs demanded the return of the Muslims the king (Negus Armah) refused and granted asylum for the Muslims and allowed them to settle in the country in what today is the town of Al Nagash.

I think Black people care about causes like Palestine because there is certain similarities of injustice and unreasonable oppression that can cause many to sympathize. Plus, I think it's important to differentiate between rich Gulf Arabs and Arab groups like Palestinians or Yemenis for example. The House of Saud and many of these other wealthy Gulf states have good relations with Israel and have all but forgotten the Palestinian cause. The so-called "Arab World" is much more fragmented than we make it out to be breh.

Not that I don't agree with the fact that Arabs have a ugly history with Africans/Blacks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause there are Black Palestinians that are there. Damn mofos need to read up on. The coli isn't educating you on shyt.

4CkYqRW.jpg

_47436129_oldwoman_baby766.jpg

_47436130_oldwoman_tea766.jpg