Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't chase after any specific race. While my girl is black I just appreciate a beautiful woman, period. As I assume most men do. I don't think it's as complicated as ur making it out to be
Online some of these dudes be trying to hard man. Stats don't show this shyt they talk about or nothing else to be honest. Bet if,you follow these dudes around they don't even see IR relationships like that but get on here acting like you have to like all darkskin girls and if you don't you hate them all. What kind of bytch shyt is that on top of that if you say you don't like a lightskin black girl,you never get that same shyt on here about hating yourself. Its attractive/unattractive chicks of every shade, race period.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
True...BUT we as black men demonize black women (bedwench) for sleeping with white men why wouldn't be the same on the other side.
Nah ain't no we maybe you and some cats on here do but idgaf. shyt don't have shyt to do with me so why would I care to use some old ass outdated slang from my grandparents days?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Fellow nerd @Blackout went from "We all human behind closed doors" to "fukk white people". :blessed:

These past two years opened a lot of eyes :blessed:

Edit: Be dumb in the morning, brehs
Wrong.

I have always said that I only hate racist whites and I dont care much about the neutral ones as long as they stay out of black people way when we rise.

Check out this post for proof:

Which is why I dont care when they post about it as long as they stay in their lane.

My focus is on black people rising. My issue is mainly about those nonblack people who are trying to stop us from doing that.

Nothing has changed.

Yet you on the other hand. Want me to bring up your posts from 2014? :sas2:

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong.

I have always said that I only hate racist whites and I dont care much about the neutral ones as long as they stay out of black people way when we rise.

Nothing has changed.

:dwillhuh:

I admitted I was a c00n (Troll too) in the past so go for it. This wasn't even throwing shade, you just being sensitive :comeon:. I was pointing out how dudes been waking up more and more as time passes. You now would have just been like "Only c00ns stress cac bytches" rather than even entertain cac trolls yet you copping feelings

Sensitive ass :francis:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-impossible-to-troll-black-women-online.229619/

You nikkas really think you stressing me by bringing up this 2014 stuff like I didn't know I was doing or know I was trolling :mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong.

Nothing has changed.

I admitted I was a c00n (Troll too) in the past so go for it. This wasn't even throwing shade, you just being sensitive :comeon:. I was pointing out how dudes been waking up more and more as time passes. You now would have just been like "Only c00ns stress cac bytches" rather than even entertain cac trolls yet you copping feelings

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-impossible-to-troll-black-women-online.229619/

You nikkas really think you stressing me by bringing up this 2014 stuff like I didn't know I was doing or know I was trolling :mjlol:

Blackout

Daps
Here is Draje in 2014 yall:

The thread where he got exposed:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-colis-foremost-male-feminist-draje-a-black-woman-hater.397012/

Some posts:
Just means more white women and Mexicans for me. :yeshrug:

And who said anything was wrong with dark chicks and young Michelle Obama types? :mjpls:

There's someone out there for everyone. :sas1:

I'd just prefer my black women to be light and have curly hair. :sas2:
Marry black women, brehs :mjlol:
Mixed bytches are the GOAT, scrub :mjlol:

More dark bytches for you :scust:

Blackout

Daps

I made him mad because he was a white guy who passively aggressively dissed black men which is what I said I was gonna do in the first post. We both can read the first post where I called him out and said this yet you magically didnt read it. :sas2:

You on the other hand bashed black women on a site full of black men and then pretended you were just trolling black women.

This is a forum of black men there isnt much black women. You did all of that to go against black women passive aggressively. Black women are not your stress toy.

If you are gonna lie then at least make it sound credible.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made him mad which is what I said I was gonna do in the first post. :sas2:

You on the other hand bashed black women on a site full of black men and then pretended you were just trolling black women.

This is a forum of black men. If you are gonna lie then at least make it sound credible.

I posted that topic the same year of all those self-hating posts but I wasn't really known then so no one even paid it any mind. I never denied any of the posts I made so what am I lying about?

I didn't even get called out for all that trollish, c00nish shyt LONG after I made that topic about how I was trolling and c00ning so you think I went back in time to create to lie about something that people weren't even calling me out on? :dwillhuh:

For a nerd, you acting real stupid :scust:

Blackout

Daps

I posted that topic the same year of all those self-hating posts but I wasn't really known then so no one even paid it any mind. I never denied any of the posts I made so what am I lying about?

I didn't even get called out for all that trollish, c00nish shyt LONG after I made that topic about how I was trolling and c00ning so you think I went back in time to create to lie about something that people weren't even calling me out on? :dwillhuh:

For a nerd, you acting real stupid :scust:
You say that you were trolling black women. Thats some sadistic shyt.

We all know what was really going on when you made this post:

At least I admit black women don't want me because I'm a lame ass dude that's ugly. :stopitslime:
So basically black women rejected you so you lashed out at them and called it trolling. :scust:

Yet now you want to pretend that you love black women.

I have been the same back then and the same now and I even posted proof yet you switched up and did a complete 180 and now you think Im the same as you?

Sit yo ass down son. :russ: