Why Do People Who Are Amoral/Emotionless Get Looked At As Bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its cause you people who use emotion are mad cause it makes y'all make bad decisions, just envy us :umad:

Like week back, I'm talking to this girl and it comes to my attention she one of them single types but flirt a lot, most of y'all would cut her off, but I lack emotion and just kept playing it smart and got naked pics and smashed :jawalrus:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so·ci·o·path   [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA
noun Psychiatry .
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

...are not good for society

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so·ci·o·path   [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA
noun Psychiatry .
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

...are not good for society

It's a dog eat dog world, and the sociopaths are winning :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Amorall?

I'm emotionless now anyways, as I mentioned on that other forum a girl I messed with on the past was on her death bed in the hospital.
Called my family, mom flew in from Jamaica to go to the hospital to see her.

All she got was a :pacspit: from me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amorall?

I'm emotionless now anyways, as I mentioned on that other forum a girl I messed with on the past was on her death bed in the hospital.
Called my family, mom flew in from Jamaica to go to the hospital to see her.

All she got was a :pacspit: from me.

It's suppose to be amoral, fix that for me

And that's good, being emotionless lets you see a situation from every angle

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tis true breh

Thinks of all the chicks who have tried to change me, when terminators got more emotion than me.

Do you love me yet reincar
As I sip my apple juice :smugfavre:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I don't look at them as "bad", they're just the type of people I stay away from.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tis true breh

Thinks of all the chicks who have tried to change me, when terminators got more emotion than me.

Do you love me yet reincar
As I sip my apple juice :smugfavre:

If you don't rely on emotions, your pimpin game can reach :win: levels. Like I done seen "so called playas" catching feelings for hoes, but you'renot thinking logically if feelings are involved.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Due to evolution, people are instinctively negative towards people bereft of enthusiasm for life, as they are seen as 'weaker' then others and less able to prosper in the world.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Its the same way christians look at someone when they say they don't believe in God.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you don't rely on emotions, your pimpin game can reach :win: levels. Like I done seen "so called playas" catching feelings for hoes, but you'renot thinking logically if feelings are involved.

This is true
I live a abistence lifestyle at the moment but when I didn't.

I was running through chicks like its nothing, when you are emotionless you don't care about their feelings, I don't care if I slept with a girl and never called back as she cried on my voicemail.

Or the past sob stories of guys treating her bad they got in though right was my question :smugfavre:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You yougins are mixing up being emotionless with having emotional intelligence or a mastery of your emotions. Seeking validation on a message board shows that you aren't as emotionless as you'd like others to believe.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
People who are amoral and emotionless get looked at as bad because being amoral and emotionless is a sign that a part of your humanity has been killed. You are no longer an ideal/normal human being and people are going to treat you accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.