why do people take saying "goodmorning" so seriously?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've seen "goodmornings" cause major beef at my old job.

To me it's not that big a deal either way...

What I don't like are the people who want to say hello more than once :snoop:, we don't have to greet each other every time our paths cross...once a day is enough.

little4209

All Star
Daps
I don't take it serious BUT if I say "Good Morning" to you, i'd appreciate it if you'd say it back....I'm not a morning person AT ALL, but it's just common courtesy to speak or to say hello to someone that you see often, at work...honestly, I'd rather not speak to anyone at all, but that's just not in me to "ignore" people's presence... :yeshrug:

...Oh and once is enough to say hello...we don't have to speak everytime we see each other

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
its selfish imo to look someone directly in their face... say nothing... but expect them to say something to you

im at work not in the sevice

if its that serious you should say something first or keep it movin imo

JUST NOD. IT'S NOT HARD AND IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH. IT'S JUST A RESPECT THING. AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO THAT PERSON IS OR WILL BE TO YOU DOWN THE ROAD. NOT SHOWING BASIC RESPECT WILL KEEP YOU OUT OF A PROMOTION DOWN THE LINE. NO COMPANY WILL WANT YOU TO REPRESENT THEM IF YOU CAN'T EVEN SHOW RESPECT TO THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH.

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE TO HUG THE MAN. JUST NOD AND KEEP IT MOVING. IT PUTS THE BALL IN HIS COURT.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Stop trippin, and be thankful you have people to say goodmorning to. There are people who would kill just for that simple pleasure? How can u complain about something that literally takes a second to do?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't take it serious BUT if I say "Good Morning" to you, i'd appreciate it if you'd say it back....I'm not a morning person AT ALL, but it's just common courtesy to speak or to say hello to someone that you see often, at work...honestly, I'd rather not speak to anyone at all, but that's just not in me to "ignore" people's presence... :yeshrug:

...Oh and once is enough to say hello...we don't have to speak everytime we see each other

That's always awkward "heeeyy it's you...again". I always try to smile or nod when I keep running into someone. I typically say something corny like "Seeing a lot of you today" or something stupid.

What's worse is when someone has ignored your initial good morning and you keep running into them. "yeah bytch I remember that you dissed me earlier and I certainly am tired of seeing your lame ass face because I'm still mad from earlier" :heh:

little4209

All Star
Daps
That's always awkward "heeeyy it's you...again". I always try to smile or nod when I keep running into someone. I typically say something corny like "Seeing a lot of you today" or something stupid.

What's worse is when someone has ignored your initial good morning and you keep running into them. "yeah bytch I remember that you dissed me earlier and I certainly am tired of seeing your lame ass face because I'm still mad from earlier" :heh:

:russ: I be like that too...like, "don't try and say hello now n1gga,:pacspit:" Lol

concise

Veteran
Daps
I agree that if it's that serious, they'd be saying the "good morning" anyway. Otherwise they're just nuts.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Agreed with this guy. We got some antisocial ass people on this forum :mjpls:

:ohhh: Its a wonder we all make six figures and smash only dimes

Hammer

Banned
Daps
never understood those simps who send "good morning" texts to females

that shyt is just embarrasing.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't mind getting up early in the morning for work but im not a perky ass person who wants to be smiling in your face early at 7am talking about Good Morning, how are you today and making a bunch of small talk. I just nod or if say what up and keep it moving. When im at work Im not fully functional till after first break for real and I hate to be bothered. I honestly could go all day without saying anything to anyone except a female and I would be just fine.