Why do people not really fukk with deep dish

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I prefer thin crust and NY style pizza. Pizza bad for u anyway but deep dish seems extra bad and fills u up too much.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I can't even say if I like them or not bc I never had a real deep dish pizza before. Been in the south my whole life and never saw a place that sold a legit deep dish :francis:

Anybody know of any spots in louisiana :lupe:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Uno = fake tourist sendoff trash.

You missed nuffin.

Plus chicsgo has stuffed pizza not deep dish. Deep dish is knockoff pizza
made by someone digging through chicago stuffed pizzeria trash.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The only deep dish pizza I know is from Little Caesars and it's angelic. :blessed:

:mjlol:

Breh.

If you eat lil Caesars.
you deprived and got yuck mouth taste buds.

Papa John
Lil Caesar

Are the worst food in syndication.
Not to mention...the worst pizza ever made anywhere.

Art Barr

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
occasionally i make deep dish or even a 'sicilian' style pizza (super thick crust). for super thick 'sicilian' style dough, i use cast iron, and par-bake the dough, flipping it once, then dressing the toppings before i put it back in the oven to finish. for deep dish, i roll the dough thin and lay it over cast iron, stuff layers lasagna style, and top it off with one more thin sheet of dough, which gets a teeny bit more sauce and cheese on top.

for regular 'new york' style pizza i hand toss. the key is to not let your dough get too warm/cold, and to use LIVE, FRESH YEAST. its so important! you can cop a brick of Red Star live yeast on Amazon pretty cheap. i dont use dry yeast for pizzas ever. and i use eggs in my dough.

if im really feeling up to it, i'll make my sauce a few days in advance. a crock pot is your best friend for making fresh tomato sauce.

i get busy in the kitchen!!! :ufdup:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
because it's too much food. like eating lasagna with bread wrapped around it. heavy as fukk.
Just give me one slice of new york style pizza and a soda, something like this and i'm good.
Slices-at-Marios-Pizzeria-in-the-Bronx.jpg

This shyt heat lamp trash you posted pix of breh.

You csn not cap about chicago pizza.
Then call it the wrong names.

Chicago = gourmet stuffed
Gourmet tavern
Tavern

Those are the best and only styles of pizza. The rest of that shyt you nikkaz eat is literal garbage.
Dumpster dive based bootleg cardboard

The first pizzeria in america was Joe's in chicsgo. So miss me with that bootleg talk.
of joe's in the Bronx somewhere too.
As that shyt a cap ripoff of nikkaz digging through chicago pizzeria trash. Like deep dish is made by out of towners l.
digging through the trash of a chicago stuffed pizzeria. Getting the name wrong and a fake recipe from dumpster diving.

Trying to act official.

Stop the pizza cap.

You nikkaz ain't had no pizza. If you ain't get it from my block.

art barr

#EuclidKid

Art Barr

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Uno = fake tourist sendoff trash.

You missed nuffin.

Plus chicsgo has stuffed pizza not deep dish. Deep dish is knockoff pizza
made by someone digging through chicago stuffed pizzeria trash.

Art Barr
lil ceasers and papa johns are straight doodoo, but the worst pizza i ever had in my life was in St Louis, MO. cracker thin crust with.. white cheddar cheese? and people in the restaurant were dipping it in Ken's Ranch. :scust:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lil ceasers and papa johns are straight doodoo, but the worst pizza i ever had in my life was in St Louis, MO. cracker thin crust with.. white cheddar cheese? and people in the restaurant were dipping it in Ken's Ranch. :scust:

Yo chime time just dissed this shyt too.
@boogers

Damn.....

Art Barr

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Yo chime time just dissed this shyt too.
@boogers

Damn.....

Art Barr

yoooooooo i had the SAME reaction! if theres no yeast in the dough, that shyt aint pizza! damn im glad to see people calling this garbage out! saint louis is cool but their food scene is garbage for real hahahaha