Why do people not really fukk with deep dish

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm good on tomato cheese pie.
Technically a deep dish pizza is a type of cheesecake. Tell me you don't see similarities.
20191001-vegan-cheesecake-ehg-1909-1572441584.jpg

0-MAIN-DeepDish-iStock.JPG

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
because it's too much food. like eating lasagna with bread wrapped around it. heavy as fukk.
Just give me one slice of new york style pizza and a soda, something like this and i'm good.
Slices-at-Marios-Pizzeria-in-the-Bronx.jpg
lol its not lasagna, theres no dough is the center of lasagna. no gooey mozzerlla and pepperoni on fukkin lasagna

i live in chicago, and deep dish is fire, i think its just that its not as quick and cheap as a slice for many people, plus deep dish is a sit down meal event, anddddd most people arent in chicago lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
lol its not lasagna, theres no dough is the center of lasagna. no gooey mozzerlla in lasagna. cmon now

i live in chicago, and deep dish is fire, i think its just that its not as quick and cheap as a slice for many people, plus deep dish is a sit down meal event, anddddd most people arent in chicago lol

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Lou Malnati's >>>> any other pizza I've had in Dallas, NJ, NYC, Chicago etc.

NYC style pizza is easier to replicate. Like NJ and NYC do it best but you CAN find good New York pizza in other places. Chicago-style? If you try to cut corners on quality and ingredients/toppings....it's very noticeable. You can't half step plus it's a bit more labor intensive. When done right, it's my favorite but it's harder to get it right.

I don't know why y'all keep thinking Chicago only got Deep Dish pizza. There's regular and thin crust that be good as hell. Hit up Homerun Inn if you go to the city.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol its not lasagna, theres no dough is the center of lasagna. no gooey mozzerlla and pepperoni on fukkin lasagna

I said it's like eating lasagna with bread wrapped around it. I wasn't trying imply that deep dish pizza literally is lasagna.