Why do people hate on used mattresses, but love used games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is why

20201103-090302.jpg
I mean somebody goes to buy that and you can clearly see the issues. shyt is stained as hell. Every used product ain't that.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
People sleep on hotel mattresses without issue, just get someone to do a deep clean after you buy the mattress and save yourself some cash :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People sleep on hotel mattresses without issue, just get someone to do a deep clean after you buy the mattress and save yourself some cash :yeshrug:
People really can't see past their own privilege. The same way they on here looking at somebody that buys a used mattress and got jokes it's somebody out there rich as fukk looking at people buying a used car and they like I'm never even touching that trash. New cars only for me.

People here will look at buying a used car and normalize it because that's the level they're at. Somebody else is at the level that they normalize buying a used mattress or else they sleeping on a piece of shyt one.

I don't want a used mattress because I can afford new ones but at the same time if that's where a person is at I'm not knocking them for it. People do what they gotta do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People really can't see past their own privilege. The same way they on here looking at somebody that buys a used mattress and got jokes it's somebody out there rich as fukk looking at people buying a used car and they like I'm never even touching that trash. New cars only for me.

People here will look at buying a used car and normalize it because that's the level they're at. Somebody else is at the level that they normalize buying a used mattress or else they sleeping on a piece of shyt one.

I don't want a used mattress because I can afford new ones but at the same time if that's where a person is at I'm not knocking them for it. People do what they gotta do.
Obviously this thread is jokes.

But there’s no comparing a used mattress to a used car.

Very different situations.

Buying a brand new car is a status/luxury purchase. There’s literally no reason to spend brand new car money unless you want to stunt on the world.

A mattress is a necessity. It’s a private thing that has nothing to do with luxury or status, it’s literally about your health and well-being.
A used mattress can compromise your health, not only due to cum stains, but they break down quick. When you buy a used mattress you are missing out on the health benefits you stood to gain by buying a new one. On top of the fact that there’s lots of affordable mattress options out there.

If you are buying a used mattress, you are simply making a bad/misinformed decision.

Buying a used car is a good decision both functionally and economically.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Obviously this thread is jokes.

But there’s no comparing a used mattress to a used car.

Very different situations.

Buying a brand new car is a status/luxury purchase. There’s literally no reason to spend brand new car money unless you want to stunt on the world.

A mattress is a necessity. It’s a private thing that has nothing to do with luxury or status, it’s literally about your health and well-being.
A used mattress can compromise your health, not only due to cum stains, but they break down quick. When you buy a used mattress you are missing out on the health benefits you stood to gain by buying a new one. On top of the fact that there’s lots of affordable mattress options out there.

If you are buying a used mattress, you are simply making a bad/misinformed decision.

Buying a used car is a good decision both functionally and economically.
You say this to qualify it because that's the level you're at. You can take anything used and take it to a certain level and a person is gonna say I'm not buying that used it's beneath me. Maybe if you was making $20K a year struggling to get buy perhaps you'd take what you could get until you could do better.

All those Casper and other bed in a box used mattresses that people don't keep get donated to others.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You say this to qualify it because that's the level you're at.
No. It doesn’t matter what “level” you are at. They are very different purchases. Lots of people that would be considered “rich” and at a “better level” than me still don’t buy brand new cars. I myself could easily afford a brand new car, but I chose not to because it’s a bad buy no matter how you look at it. Economic experts, financial planners and everyone in between acknowledges how bad a purchase a new car is.

You can take anything used and take it to a certain level and a person is gonna say I'm not buying that used it's beneath me. Maybe if you was making $20K a year struggling to get buy perhaps you'd take what you could get until you could do better.

All those Casper and other bed in a box used mattresses that people don't keep get donated to others.
In life there’s things that are a luxury and things that are a necessity. A mattress falls in the latter category. It’s not a valid comparison to analyze people’s motivations and choices between the two.