Why do people hate on used mattresses, but love used games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach my dude but flag on the fukking play :hhh:. Tf you talking about breh.
I’m just trying to look out for the brehs.

Can’t have y’all slummin around in greasy second hand stores begging neckbeard cacs to help you save a couple bucks by selling you sloppy second discs:scust:

I want better for all the brehs in the arcadium.

You have better options brehs, you don’t have to degrade yourselves for pennies anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the used market in gaming is some bum shyt in general, especially with controllers, I'd never buy a used controller of any kind from anywhere

disc are outdated at this point, they could at least make the game come on some kind of drive or like those zip disc back in the day but basically make it like a portable hard drive than they came just boots up as soon as you put in, and it's seemless

plus disc wear out anyway with use, unless you keep in the case and never play it, so it's really pointless

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Do people even buy used games anymore? Everything is digital my guy

i think it could still be a good way to get brand new games (3 weeks to 2 months old) on discount, but disc based games go on sale brand new fairly often and quick these days outside of sports and CoD

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Damn this looks guy hates some used games
I haven’t bought a used games in years though so I wonder who is buying them to be honest lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m pretty sure no one came on my disc :dame:
People cum on a mattress? I always thought they came on the sheets and those go in the washer. Not saying I'd want a used one but seems like it would be easy to tell if it was abused.

I mean people drive used cars and who knows who nutted on those seats or how many times some other person farted in those seats?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
People cum on a mattress? I always thought they came on the sheets and those go in the washer. Not saying I'd want a used one but seems like it would be easy to tell if it was abused.

I mean people drive used cars and who knows who nutted on those seats or how many times some other person farted in those seats?
I know that a car will be washed for the most part
a mattress is a whole different level of used. you can't wash years of sleep, sex, piss, and whatever else was going on with it.

are you seriously defending someone who buys a used mattress? :laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know that a car will be washed for the most part
a mattress is a whole different level of used. you can't wash years of sleep, sex, piss, and whatever else was going on with it.

are you seriously defending someone who buys a used mattress? :laff:
Everybody don't got it like that. A mattress can be pretty expensive to some. If they shine a blacklight on it they can see what happened.