Why do people hate on used mattresses, but love used games.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I love old games, old ladies and old mattresses.

As a matter of fact, I'm still using the same mattress I've had since college.

And i graduated in 2007. Hahaha. (7th year senior, i considered it as soaking up more material so i can be gooder at life; not only did i not learn/retain anything, but I'm still sucks at life. haha. Jokes on moi).

But yeah, that Sealy joint lasts forever. Word to Keef Sweats (and even then, I didn't buy it brand new... didn't have any money in college, and found this when somebody was moving out of their dorm... so shiit is even older than when I had it).

And real La Chat... I've done some damage to a myriad of mademoiselles on that fukker. LOL. Bustdowns from the bar, victims from work, essentially joints from all walks of life and statuses (runway models and corporate types and everything in between; at the end of the swimming lessons, they really don't care what you sleep on as long as your shoes look cool).

The crazy thing is? shiit is just a mattress, no lower part/bed or even a frame. Only the top part and some sheets for the skeets. Haha.

Ayo, true story, one time, this chick came by and her first impression was, "What are we doing in your little brother's room?"

I nearly lost it breh. And this was during the pandemic. Hahaha.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blu-ray discs wear out?!?:dahell:

Yes, If you have a CD for the 1980s put barely used it, yes it will still work, if you played it every day it would be worn out

most people play a game beat it then never play it again, so they barely use it, which is another reason why owning a disc is pointless because you are barely using

if you use the disc all the time it will wear out, when the digital copy will be the same forever

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Everybody don't got it like that. A mattress can be pretty expensive to some. If they shine a blacklight on it they can see what happened.
You can go to a lower end store to get a new mattress for $100
People buying used mattress are trying to get some luxury mattress they can’t afford

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes, If you have a CD for the 1980s put barely used it, yes it will still work, if you played it every day it would be worn out

most people play a game beat it then never play it again, so they barely use it, which is another reason why owning a disc is pointless because you are barely using

if you use the disc all the time it will wear out, when the digital copy will be the same forever

I never heard of no bullshyt like that you really saying blu-ray data discs degrades over time?! :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never heard of no bullshyt like that you really saying blu-ray data discs degrades over time?! :dahell:

Yes anything physical degrades with use and time, even the blu ray player degrades with use, what are you talking about

They've done stress test on blu rays, that's why you have to look up indepedent studios and not believe random opinions

Longevity of Recordable CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays — Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI) Notes 19/1 - Canada.ca

Blu-Ray Media Stability and Suitability for Long-Term Storage | Semantic Scholar

Blu Ray's will last forever, if you never use them and kept them in the box at room temperature, which is pointless and just a waste of space

When are using the disc it's exposed to high temps inside the system lmao

so yes repeated use will damage the disc eventually

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can go to a lower end store to get a new mattress for $100
People buying used mattress are trying to get some luxury mattress they can’t afford
If they can afford a quality used one I don't see a problem. People buy used clothes from stores. It's not something I'd do but I don't see any issue with people doing that either.

I can see wanting a better mattress even if used over buying some cheap one. Besides plenty of people got their woman cheating on them with some other guy nutting on the mattress they sleep on anyway.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
People cum on a mattress? I always thought they came on the sheets and those go in the washer. Not saying I'd want a used one but seems like it would be easy to tell if it was abused.

I mean people drive used cars and who knows who nutted on those seats or how many times some other person farted in those seats?
:mjlol: This is only funny because I know you’re being deadass serious.

Yes anything physical degrades with use and time, even the blu ray player degrades with use, what are you talking about

They've done stress test on blu rays, that's why you have to look up indepedent studios and not believe random opinions

Longevity of Recordable CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays — Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI) Notes 19/1 - Canada.ca

Blu-Ray Media Stability and Suitability for Long-Term Storage | Semantic Scholar

Blu Ray's will last forever, if you never use them and kept them in the box at room temperature, which is pointless and just a waste of space

When are using the disc it's exposed to high temps inside the system lmao

so yes repeated use will damage the disc eventually
Not only that, but disc rot is a thing as well. Even if you’re not actually using the shyt.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Used discs are one thing, but we also have to talk about these degenerates who buy used controllers:scust:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is why

20201103-090302.jpg