Why do people get flabby and sick after college or in relationships?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Many of the people that I graduated college with 5 years ago are Larry Holmes status now. They got fulltime jobs and relationships and just let themselves go. I don't understand why people do this. Wouldn't you want to look the best as you can for your significant other? I don't buy the "I don't have enough time to workout" excuse. President Obama is married and has the most stressful job in the world yet he has time to workout and eat healthy...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They get "comfortable?" I think that's the word. Maybe it's "complacent" but it's something like that. I heard it on here.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because some people exercise for vanity and not health. When you have no reason to be vain because you are no longer chasing women these people let themselves go. I dont know why someone would want to become obese and gluttonous but i can see why someone could lose their cuts.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because some people exercise for vanity and not health. When you have no reason to be vain because you are no longer chasing women these people let themselves go. I dont know why someone would want to become obese and gluttonous but i can see why someone could lose their cuts.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Everyone is different. I stayed in shape after college and after being married. It's really up to you whether you want to look like a sack of poop or brolic.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I know for me, Being in Athletics from 7th-12th kept me in great shape and it was all planned out for you, I basically got to work out during school hours and had free access to gym, it was just part of the routine.

After you leave, you have make time to work out, you have find a gym and pay to workout. You don't have coaches or teammates pushing you to go harder and you don't have those structured workouts so you have put more effort forth to stay in shape..

I still stayed pretty active during college and when I first started working. But once you start working that 40 a week, have a kid, females you deal with, starting going out and hanging with friends, drinking, smoking, grabbing late night fast food it gets harder to take time to workout. Especially when you like 19-25

I'm good myself cause I still workout 3 times a week now and walk a mile everyday at work and work at a job that promotes fitness and health.

Also I don't really believe that relationship/married stuff, I workout more now that I'm married than I did when I was single. If you you got a fine wifey or girlfriend that works out, trust me you will be motivated to stay in shape and vice versa

But its not hard to see how people can fall in to being complacent and then get :flabbynsick:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
lol....not only do individuals metabolism change, making it easier to gain weight, and their bodies due to childbirth, but their lifestyle drastically changes. You dont recognize the difference in a 21 y/o with no kids and loads of freetime, going to college which has a gym on campus and promotes activity, versus a 28 y/o w/ kids working full time every day?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Well I know for me, Being in Athletics from 7th-12th kept me in great shape and it was all planned out for you, I basically got to work out during school hours and had free access to gym, it was just part of the routine.

After you leave, you have make time to work out, you have find a gym and pay to workout. You don't have coaches or teammates pushing you to go harder and you don't have those structured workouts so you have put more effort forth to stay in shape..

I still stayed pretty active during college and when I first started working. But once you start working that 40 a week, have a kid, females you deal with, starting going out and hanging with friends, drinking, smoking, grabbing late night fast food it gets harder to take time to workout. Especially when you like 19-25

I'm good myself cause I still workout 3 times a week now and walk a mile everyday at work and work at a job that promotes fitness and health.

Also I don't really believe that relationship/married stuff, I workout more now that I'm married than I did when I was single. If you you got a fine wifey or girlfriend that works out, trust me you will be motivated to stay in shape and vice versa

But its not hard to see how people can fall in to being complacent and then get :flabbynsick:

you basically ended the thread with this. I felt :flabbynsick: creeping up on me and joined a gym and feeling like a new person bruhs :blessed:

4 to 5 miles running/jogging a day minimum and an extra mile or two walking got me feeling refreshed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol....not only do individuals metabolism change, making it easier to gain weight, and their bodies due to childbirth, but their lifestyle drastically changes. You dont recognize the difference in a 21 y/o with no kids and loads of freetime, going to college which has a gym on campus and promotes activity, versus a 28 y/o w/ kids working full time every day?

bruh...these are all kids in here...they dont know anything about what you talking about

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
This is my biggest fear, refuse to let it happen.