Why do people expect prisoners to dole out "justice"?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
shyt is strange bruh. I'm sure some nikkas are so far gone they're looking to rape, abuse, and kill nikkas daily. When did that shyt become apart of the job description for the common prisoner, though? nikkas on the outside genuinely depend on nikkas on the inside being like that in order for prison to be some real place of justice.

lol the "people in prison look down on child abusers so they gone get his azz" crowd. Kinda prison hierarchy sh!t is that???

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Working a minimum wage job.

that's a way better life than prison

everybody needs a purpose
prisoners should at least be good for something, because we are keeping them alive for essentially no reason especially lifers. the least they can do is blow out some fakkits culo and make his life miserable inside.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I've always found it a sour taste of irony that nikkas in prison have moral codes. I mean, I get it but it's still like

"Yeah I shot up a bunch of cats but him dere? :ufdup:"

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Not suggesting anything either way, but curious what the OP suggests for different levels of crime. For example: What should happen to a person that follows a couple home and slits their throats and robs them. Happened last night in Dallas. What should happen to a person that breaks into your house and rapes your wife and beats her to near death while you are out of town on business? What should happen to a woman that drives drunk and goes the wrong way on a freeway and critically injures 6 people and kills another? I know there are some ridiculous punishments for things like drug possession, but as a social scientist I'm curious to hear what people think our society should do to those who are deviant to the point they gravely affect the lives of others.
exactly. fukk prisoners.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Take a look at some of the other prison systems around the world. shyt could be a lot worse. Some of those South American prisons have you sleeping outside in shyt unless you pay the yard boss for a place to sleep in the slum village. You have to buy your own food or fight for rice paste scrapings from a barrel after the people with money eat.

Some of them mufukkas need to be in prison too. Im not talking about some weed charges, yeah those are garbage. But armed robbery, murder, kidnapping, rape, child molestation, etc.....yeah those people need to be off the streets and i dont give a fukk if they dont have any opportunities once they get out. Hell, i feel no remorse even for thieves. fukk em. I work hard all night for my shyt and here you come just trying to take it.

americans prisoner have it the best in the world. where else can a serial killer on DEATH ROW sue the state for not having "Kosher Meals" & "Tv's" on the Death Row side of the prison.
REACT: Death row inmates sue Texas over lack of televisions|WOAI: San Antonio News
Inmate sues over non-kosher meals | WOOD TV8

:rudy: FOH with that sympathy BS.

here's a simple trick...don't wanna go to prison and rot with the rapist and murders. don't commit CRIME. simple as that.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I've always found it a sour taste of irony that nikkas in prison have moral codes. I mean, I get it but it's still like

"Yeah I shot up a bunch of cats but him dere? :ufdup:"
it's inate in a mans biological code of ethics to especially despise people who pick or harm the weak(women and children) yes even prisoners. that's a bad thing now? :why:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
it's inate in a mans biological code of ethics to especially despise people who pick or harm the weak(women and children) yes even prisoners. that's a bad thing now? :why:

half-attempting to decipher what you typed, but yes.

considering the person is likely in jail for themselves having committed a crime against another human being, yes, there is a degree of pot-kettle. Of course I'm completely generalizing, but eh.