Why do people expect prisoners to dole out "justice"?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
and after the keep u under for so many years, they expect you to go out and what?... flourish?? nah.

i seen too many people i know become dependant on the pen because they are used to 3 meals a day, a roof over their head and a bed... then they release you after so many years to NOTHING... expecting you wont commit another crime? like people are hiring fellons all willy nilly? nah. prison is a trap most people will never get out of.

The sheer injustice that comes from "Justice being served" is disgusting. A lot of that lost generation is starting to come home now to an environment that's difficult for people without a record, so :wtf: they suppose to do with a charge on they name?

I had to watch this shyt with my brother and with a lot of the different friends he made behind the wall. Try as they might, job fairs, job placement, courses, nikkaz won't hire. Mothafukk this system, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. :pacspit:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
The sheer injustice that comes from "Justice being served" is disgusting. A lot of that lost generation is starting to come home now to an environment that's difficult for people without a record, so :wtf: they suppose to do?

I had to watch this shyt with my brother, with a lot of the different friends he made behind the wall. Try as they might, job fairs, job placement, courses, nikkaz won't hire. Mothafukk this system, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. :pacspit:

and not even the job shyt which is difficult enough. they used to living like dogs for so many years. getting fed, freetime, and a bed to sleep... then u gonna release him to nowhere and expect everything to be good? shyts bullshyt, :pacspit: @ every CO i had to deal with and every judge

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
the rape aspect i don't approve of. i'd think the victim should be able to sue the state for inadequately protecting them, but i haven't heard of any lawsuit like that

a family member of mines was a prison rapist :scusthov: i disown him. i won't say that to his face because what the fuck won't he do? he might rape me. i just keep my mouth shut. act like he doesn't exist.

he doesn't date men now that he's free, but he looks dead inside.

:russ::pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
and not even the job shyt which is difficult enough. they used to living like dogs for so many years. getting fed, freetime, and a bed to sleep... then u gonna release him to nowhere and expect everything to be good? shyts bullshyt, :pacspit: @ every CO i had to deal with and every judge

I'ma chill, I get in my feelings when I talk about this shyt. My hate for all that shyt is too strong. I don't even watch those stupid ass prison shows on TV since these bytch ass nikkaz wanna exploit and put these inmates on TV too and they commissary or they family prolly ain't even seein that bread since they property of the state. fukkin Babylon....:smh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
my uncles getting out after a 6 or 7 year bid.... my mom was telling me some shyt about this relationship he got with a dude on the outside (some drug shyt, they drug buddies i guess)........... im beginning to thing this dude is gay tho :huh: they seem a little too close....

i remember he stole my bike when i was little and said he left it on the bus... thats bullshyt, he prolly stole that shyt and sold it for meth or crack. dude failed parole like a week after :pachaha: stop stealing bikes fakkit

:laff:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to get laughed at, maybe even negged (:mjpls:), but my gay brother is in prison now. I feel bad for him.

The first time he was in jail, nikkas were harassing him left and right.

nikkas were threatening to fukk him.

Thing is, I think they began to suspect it because he was so opinionated.

nikkas were talking about having sex with hoes and what not, and my idiot brother was telling them that that was sexist; he even started debating politics with them.

He's back in again (violated his parole by getting in a fight), but he said he isn't getting as harassed as last time.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandad told me a story about a dude he knew that went to jail and got raped by a dude named rooster :why:

Apparently the dude was an accountant or something in finance and was great with numbers so he hooked guards up on taxes and they looked after him later on though.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
IMO its the way the prisons and jails are being run thats the problem, they have long forgot about rehabilitation and as a result you have gladiator schools across the country. The lengthier sentencing guidelines for drug cases are not helping, people are being kept in so long that they are useless to society once they get out. There are places that are offering things like PEP programs and other society readjustment programs, that Im trying to be a part of but the entire system needs to be overhauled but to do so would cost funds that just aren't available right now. :beli:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
IMO its the way the prisons and jails are being run thats the problem, they have long forgot about rehabilitation and as a result you have gladiator schools across the country. The lengthier sentencing guidelines for drug cases are not helping, people are being kept in so long that they are useless to society once they get out. There are places that are offering things like PEP programs and other society readjustment programs, that Im trying to be a part of but the entire system needs to be overhauled but to do so would cost funds that just aren't available right now. :beli:

But there are plenty of funds to build more prisons and hem more nikkaz up and line more politicians pockets with special interests funds so the laws stay in favor of the various industries that are benefiting from this destruction tho....:mjpls: