Why do people expect prisoners to dole out "justice"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's nothing rehabilitative about the prison industry. it's nothing more than slavery packaged for the mainstream. mostly black men imprisoned. mostly black cons. a conviction precludes you from being taken seriously by any employer of note. i despise the entire "justice" system.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Somebody does some shyt that you don't like and whatever they did lands them in jail...

and people are like...

a70.gif

"Can't wait for you to meet Bubba and Leeroy" :shaq:

"Don't drop the soap, nikka" :lolbron:

"Throw them in gen pop and let the natives handle them" :mjpls:

:why: I've never understood this. Why do people see retribution in this? How did prison become this vehicle for making things right? When people go to prison, do they sign up to rape, beat, and kill other nikkas who have been convicted of crimes in order to satisfy this bloodthirsty brand of justice of free nikkas? :mindblown:

i can guarantee u that your perspective would be totally different if u were locked up in San Quentin, Pelican Bay or Folsom state penitentary

:shaq2:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They build prisons for a reason...and it's NOT to make the streets safer.

I remember my junior year we had a guest speaker and he told us they start building prisons based on 2nd graders test scores.

Fuccin CACs have no shame :smh:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I ever go to prison and someone tries to tell me to bend over Ima pull this

And kick like I'm kicking a game winning 50 yd fg. :win:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I hate the justice system as much as the next man.

I just hope noone starts babbling in this thread acting like some of them foul mothafukkas aint exactly where the fukk they belong and just aren't hardwired to be in society with civilized folk :comeon:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what about the sexual predator that indulges in sexual activities with under-aged gils that got 6 months to 12 in prison?

against the nikka slanging drugs, that couldn't find a job ...so instead he did what he had to do to feed his kids and got 30 years for trafficking cocaine

:facepalm: I think the government has failed us

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
i can guarantee u that your perspective would be totally different if u were locked up in San Quentin, Pelican Bay or Folsom state penitentary

:shaq2:

:what: Please tell us how your recent stint was. :heh:

I'm sure fukked up shyt happens all the time. I'm sure nikkas are raping, abusing, and killing each other on the regular.

I'm more focusing on the fact that stripping someone of their freedom and confining them behind concrete walls and locking them behind bars is somehow insufficient punishment. nikkas want more. They want these nikkas to hurt. nikkas get some solace and comfort from the high likelihood that prisoners will hurt each other. It even goes beyond that--nikkas expect it. I get why some do; the bloodthirst is just intriguing. Go read any forum or comment section discussing Sandusky and you will within 10 posts see something like: "I can't wait for him to get raped by a pack of nikkas." I find myself experiencing a range of things when people talk about this: :russ: :leon: :huhldup: :dwillhuh: :whoo: :merchant: :why:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
the prison business is modern day slavery. as a black man you have to be careful, they are looking for reasons to lock your ass up