why do people buy CONSOLES online instead of instore?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Because it is cheaper. Last year I finally bought a brand new ps4 with FIFA & Uncharted 4 for £200. Name me any brick and mortar store on the high street that can give me that deal.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
ive never gone to a midnight launch that's had more than 7 people in line, the xbox one x launch had 5 people and I got my console within 10minutes max of waiting. home before 12:30am and played all night. woke up and played again.

:dahell:

if i can get it shipped to my place then i'm gonna do it because it's convenient and if i have to wait a couple of days then i'm fine with it. i'm a grown man with better things to do than stay up until midnight for a console. if i'm staying up past midnight then there needs to be drinking or partying involved.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's still 1/3. Be surrounded by other people in a noisy, sweaty environment for X amount of time :hula: Handle everything at the comfort of my home. Besides I don't use Amazon but Might Ape & their either cheaper for stand alone consoles or at retail prices with better bundles.
but its not noisey or sweaty, hardly ever more than 8 ppl at a launch event.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it is cheaper. Last year I finally bought a brand new ps4 with FIFA & Uncharted 4 for £200. Name me any brick and mortar store on the high street that can give me that deal.
I'm talking about at launch, its not cheaper at launch.

uncharted is an old ass game you can buy most places for less than £15

you should have got xbox one s with fifa and forza horizon 3 for 200

Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Bundle, plus either CoD WWII or Fifa 18 £199 @ Sainsburys instore (starts 3/11/17) - HotUKDeals

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
I'm talking about at launch, its not cheaper at launch.

uncharted is an old ass game you can buy most places for less than £15

you should have got xbox one s with fifa and forza horizon 3 for 200

Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Bundle, plus either CoD WWII or Fifa 18 £199 @ Sainsburys instore (starts 3/11/17) - HotUKDeals

You can get a brand new Xbox one S with a dab and a balloon. Let's not pretend they have little to any value anywhere but in retail franchises in the UK.

PS4s at least for the most part hold their value for a while. Sold a launch OG for £150 couple weeks ago.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can get a brand new Xbox one S with a dab and a balloon. Let's not pretend they have little to any value anywhere but in retail franchises in the UK.

PS4s at least for the most part hold their value for a while. Sold a launch OG for £150 couple weeks ago.
if 150 isn't a lot, then why did you sell it?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Noticed today amazon messed up xbox one x orders and a lot of people won't get their xbox until tomorrow. some even later. so why not just get it from the store? you get to have it at 12am, and you don't have to wait around for it to be delivered.

1-starred this thread because this a stupid question that should be thrown in the bushe. I reguarly buy shyt online all the time (including other electronics), why wouldn't I buy consoles dumb-ass?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1-starred this thread because this a stupid question that should be thrown in the bushe. I reguarly buy shyt online all the time (including other electronics), why wouldn't I buy consoles dumb-ass?

I think the op is saying that on big release dates the online shops ain't always reliable so go to where the device is actually gonna be...:ld:

To the op everything is a risk whether you buy it online or physically at a store, shyt the device could be outright defective out the box.

Gamestop is known for playing the games then shrink-wrapping them back when you fools buy it at midnight. :mjlol: