why do people buy CONSOLES online instead of instore?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
amazon is goat.

in store always tend to be sold out

could also be psychological too.. people could run after you if they see you walking out of a store with a big ass ps4 or xb1 box lol

and also, does amazon and ebay charge tax for their items from third party sellers? I know on Ebay some of my orders aren't even taxed. :ehh:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Same reason why people fly airplanes to get from the west to east coast as opposed to walking on foot

CONVENIENCE

clicking a mouse is much easier than wasting gas, standing in line and potentially being murdered by some random cac who got fired from his job

whats convenient about paying for shipping fees? And if you spend your life worrying about getting robbed constantly then you need to reevaluate your situation. Im not spending my life not buying nice things cause im worried about getting robbed.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Cheaper: e-retailers eliminate middle/intermediary prices.
Convenience: In 10 minutes you can do shopping, compare prices across multiple outlets.
Bargain: Bundle options from high demand games provided by analytics at the bottom.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive never gone to a midnight launch that's had more than 7 people in line, the xbox one x launch had 5 people and I got my console within 10minutes max of waiting. home before 12:30am and played all night. woke up and played again.

Funny you say that because a few years ago midnight launches for anything game related had lines like :dj2: I've noticed it's dead now

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Amazon Prime is great...I would rather something be at my door than to ever deal with the everyday filth in stores in 2017.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I bought my xbox one online. It was during the holidays last year and Amazon had the best price.

I tried going to Target and it was a wasteland so I said fukk it and copped it online versus trying to go store hopping.

I also bought my 4K tv online, straight from Samsung. They had people come and set that bytch up for me too in addition to delivery. :ohlawd:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheaper: e-retailers eliminate middle/intermediary prices.
Convenience: In 10 minutes you can do shopping, compare prices across multiple outlets.
Bargain: Bundle options from high demand games provided by analytics at the bottom.
I'm talking about at launch, its NEVER cheaper at launch.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I'm talking about at launch, its NEVER cheaper at launch.

That's still 1/3. Be surrounded by other people in a noisy, sweaty environment for X amount of time :hula: Handle everything at the comfort of my home. Besides I don't use Amazon but Might Ape & their either cheaper for stand alone consoles or at retail prices with better bundles.