why do people buy CONSOLES online instead of instore?

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im wherever the best price is...thats for damn near anything

I bought my ps4 off ebay for like 250 or something and it came wit uncharted...free shipping..dnt think i even paid taxes...

Im impatient though...if a store could match that or anything im driving there...i want my shyt NOW! Which is a problem i need to work on tbh lmao

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same reason why people fly airplanes to get from the west to east coast as opposed to walking on foot

CONVENIENCE

clicking a mouse is much easier than wasting gas, standing in line and potentially being murdered by some random cac who got fired from his job

Is this the type of shyt that goes through your mind :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
To be fair only time i ever bought a console from amazon was the PS4. I made sure that required a signature. I missed the shipment cause i was at work and it was re routed to a local amazon pick up. Went there showed them my id and i was good to go.

For small stuff yea they just leave that shyt in front of my door. I doubt people are gonna steal a 10 pack of socks and a cpu cooler. Lol. But you can make any package require a signature no matter how big or small.
my delivery people be so inconsistent. they'll require a signature for some stupid shyt, but then these muthafukkas (FedEx) left my HTC Vive at the end of my driveway

I live in rural Louisiana though, so I usually prefer they just leave that shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
my delivery people be so inconsistent. they'll require a signature for some stupid shyt, but then these muthafukkas (FedEx) left my HTC Vive at the end of my driveway

I live in rural Louisiana though, so I usually prefer they just leave that shyt

I believe there's a price cap to where they auto require sigs. But you can call them or chat in customer service and request anything requires a sig no matter how much it costs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Noticed today amazon messed up xbox one x orders and a lot of people won't get their xbox until tomorrow. some even later. so why not just get it from the store? you get to have it at 12am, and you don't have to wait around for it to be delivered.
I buy mine online and pick up in store.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so they leave the xbox outside your house? how does that work?

If you have Amazon Prime you get 2 day shipping, so you know exactly when it'll be there. New console or game? It's at your door on release day.

I can't speak for anyone else but there's a UPS Store literally 2 blocks from where I live....if I ain't home, they drop it off there. I still occasionally go to the mall when I'm bored but it's 2017....you can get literally anything you want online, track it online, and even pick when it's delivered if they do miss you.

Fred.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
fukk amazon. when it comes to electronics, i never bother shopping from them. best buy has been so good the last two years in regards to shipping for stuff they dont have at my local stores, and they price match almost anything.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have Amazon Prime you get 2 day shipping, so you know exactly when it'll be there. New console or game? It's at your door on release day.

I can't speak for anyone else but there's a UPS Store literally 2 blocks from where I live....if I ain't home, they drop it off there. I still occasionally go to the mall when I'm bored but it's 2017....you can get literally anything you want online, track it online, and even pick when it's delivered if they do miss you.

Fred.
personally id rather get it at 12am and play through the night.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
fukk amazon. when it comes to electronics, i never bother shopping from them. best buy has been so good the last two years in regards to shipping for stuff they dont have at my local stores, and they price match almost anything.
fukk amazon when it comes to working there :hhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
personally id rather get it at 12am and play through the night.

I don't get your logic....you want to drive to a store in the middle of the night and potentially deal with crowds of people, depending on how high profile the release is....but you're complaining about Amazon fukking up people's orders. Listen, I been an Amazon customer since 2001 and it's literally never happened. So it's clearly an anomaly.

You're hustling backwards.

Fred.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get your logic....you want to drive to a store in the middle of the night and potentially deal with crowds of people, depending on how high profile the release is....but you're complaining about Amazon fukking up people's orders. Listen, I been an Amazon customer since 2001 and it's literally never happened. So it's clearly an anomaly.

You're hustling backwards.

Fred.
ive never gone to a midnight launch that's had more than 7 people in line, the xbox one x launch had 5 people and I got my console within 10minutes max of waiting. home before 12:30am and played all night. woke up and played again.