Why do people blame melo for his teams playoff failures ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Garnett couldn't even get out the first round in the deep ass west , yet melo should beat the lakers and spurs ( clippers and jazz too I know )?:rudy: no mention of him and the nuggets being perennial play off teams after being in the lottery And even making a conference final without a real number 2 . Lebron beat the wizards 3 times , pistons and bulls first round that is nowhere the level of comp.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Garnett couldn't even get out the first round in the deep ass west , yet melo should beat the lakers and spurs ( clippers and jazz too I know )?:rudy: no mention of him and the nuggets being perennial play off teams after being in the lottery And even making a conference final without a real number 2 . Lebron beat the wizards 3 times , pistons and bulls first round that is nowhere the level of comp.

and like George Karl always makes it out the 2nd round too. too much blame was placed on Melo.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Cuz his a black hole and only time he passes is when they shot lock is down and when his teammates are forced to make a bad shot casual fans blame his teammates.

Will Denver ever retrade for melo if he wanted back? NEVER

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Stars get credit when they win and blame if they lose. Thems the breaks......

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Denver wouldn't want melo??? fukk out of here mr swag you clearly don't watch melo play. He's a black hole who's always in the playoffs and winning games in the wild wild west ? How'd him jr smith , Billups and A.I. Coexist ?? It makes no sense . Supposedly he makes no players better well who has Lebron made better? Hickson , varejo moe? What about Larry Hughes and gooden? He's a better passer than melo but not a better scorer or closer. Both got no rings

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You think Denver wouldn't want melo??? fukk out of here mr swag you clearly don't watch melo play. He's a black hole who's always in the playoffs and winning games in the wild wild west ? How'd him jr smith , Billups and A.I. Coexist ?? It makes no sense . Supposedly he makes no players better well who has Lebron made better? Hickson , varejo moe? What about Larry Hughes and gooden? He's a better passer than melo but not a better scorer or closer. Both got no rings

lol at anyone having playoffs and winning games in the same sentence with melo

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So garnett and tmac must've been in your doghouse too huh mr swag ?? There were better teams than the nuggets but he made theM a playoff team and got the Knicks back in the playoffs.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Same reason people blame LeBron for everything thats wrong with the world today

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Carmelo easily, he's suppose to be a superstar , Superstars>>>coaches

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Garnett and LeBron are MVP's. What's Carmelo

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Garnett and LeBron are MVP's. What's Carmelo

A tier 2 star. Garnett couldn't get out of the first round in the west until he played the right team and right supporting cast, same with Melo. The only team that he should have won against was the jazz, that's the only first round loss I blame him for, even though he avg 30 and 8 in that series.

What I don't understand is how people blame him for losing to miami, not a Damn person blamed Wade when Miami lost in the first round a couple years back.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2