Why do nikks always try to steal other nikks' girls these days?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Instead of just getting their own? Is it a bragging rights thing? :snoop: nikkas even bragging about how they get with married women. It's demonic. That's some female shyt to not want soemone until you see they're taken.

Too much single p*ssy out here for nikkas to be fiending over taken women. Might fukk around and get killed over that shyt. :ufdup:

cause she's a girl... nikka let some dime walk past me, i'm gonna holla, as most men would.. now she tells me she got a man.. but she still laughing, smiling, flirting, LETTING ME CONTINUE TO HOLLA... well obviously she don't give a fukk about that nikka and why should i???? i don't even know him

am i about to wife her up?? hell no, i see how she is. but if she throwing the p*ssy at me like tom brady, then better believe i'm wes welker and i'm setting records until i find a real bytch who takes us serious... :yeshrug:

nikkas taking or trying to get at their friends' girls.... now that is some low down dirty shyt... there's too many women to try that.. but some random nikka that i don't know and for all i know could be beating her ass daily.. i'll rent that for a while

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they always been trying. but girls do the same thing though.

its just seems to be the only subject a lotta rappers care about nowadays.