Why do nikks always try to steal other nikks' girls these days?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i actually never have intentions on fukking chicks with dudes. it just happens. i prefer they do have boyfriends cause i dont gotta deal with their bullshyt and still get the perk of fukking them

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's the thrill of the chase and the ego boost if they succeed in snatchin her up

I agree but i have come to find out that most of the girls that would LET another nikka talk to them while they are in a relationship border on the attention whore line.

I used to talk to taken girls all the time, but then i realized 2 things.

1. IF they give you time of day there is NO guaranteeing that they get with you. And if they do you will always worry about her flighty nature.

2. How is it that they need attention so bad that they are willing to let a relationship fall apart? How is it that they can't be a grown ass woman and say "i don't want to be with you anymore".

:manny:

i'm liking this whole "single" thing right now. :smugfavre:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
cause they easier to fukk, they dont need u to do all that extra shyt, cause they have a boyfriend for that, they just want some extra side dikk, i would never look to take a nikka girl and try to make her my girl, cause if she would do it to him, she would do it to me

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Lemme tell you sumn, bro...

Niccas don't "steal" other dudes' broads, mayne...they just place their bid. If the bid is good enough, THE BROAD will accept the bid and choose the other nicca.

To quote 20th century philospher Celly Cel:

"We can't win if you're faulty - always dyin' to choose/
the next man for doing something when i'm doin' it, too"

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
cause they easier to fukk, they dont need u to do all that extra shyt, cause they have a boyfriend for that, they just want some extra side dikk, i would never look to take a nikka girl and try to make her my girl, cause if she would do it to him, she would do it to me

Which is where most nikkaz mess up. You know for sure the chick doesn't take relationships too seriously, or else she would have the decency to break up with her dude before getting with you. Why in the hell would you wife that up? :mindblown:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Ciara you need to start puttin hands on nikkas.You gotta start knockin nikkas out and earn respect

Start wit that albino kind gentleman fakkit he look soft as fukk all them mixed mutt nikkas bruise easily

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Ciara you need to start puttin hands on nikkas.You gotta start knockin nikkas out and earn respect

Start wit that albino kind gentleman fakkit he look soft as fukk all them mixed mutt nikkas bruise easily

lmao. I should fight nikkas on here over it? I have no beef with KG. I feel you though. nikkas always testing.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Lemme tell you sumn, bro...

Niccas don't "steal" other dudes' broads, mayne...they just place their bid. If the bid is good enough, THE BROAD will accept the bid and choose the other nicca.

To quote 20th century philospher Celly Cel:

"We can't win if you're faulty - always dyin' to choose/
the next man for doing something when i'm doin' it, too"

It's the thrill of the chase and the ego boost if they succeed in snatchin her up

It just seems that way. bytches love being nikkas side pieces. Much harder to get to know a girl rather than fukking someone elses girl. I dont indulge in this but... :yeshrug:

I'm mad at how much sense all that makes. :wow:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I thought this nikka was leaving? :ohhh:

I found a reason to stay. :inlove:

Why you sound so crunchy right you?
5coeetO.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I like a girl I'm gonna try and get her. I don't care whether she has a man or not. This ain't finders keepers. If she ends up with me then so be it. If not, then at least I tried. I'd much rather know that I failed than always wonder what coulda been.