Why do nikks always try to steal other nikks' girls these days?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I wasn't influenced by rap or trying to disrespect anyone. shyt is just funny to me. I've learned not to trust women based off of the things I've done and they've done.

If I know you, then yeah, I'm not gonna try to get at your girl. But if I don't know you and you aren't around, you are a nonentity.

I won't tell your man if you won't.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lets be real derek......youre a homosexual.
her cervix was never in harms way.

may those fertile tittys be on the lips of
a nikka that will treat her like more than a internet
beard.
and stop leaving a loop of "come back nikki come back"
on her voicemail......it's disgustin.
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK it's really a bytch move honestly

I've seen nikkas try to get at other dudes girls while she out with the dude that's just asking to get your ass murked these days. :huhldup:

And it's not really that you mad at the dude for wanting your girl, but it's the fact that he doesn't respect another man's space and that's the greatest form of disrespect

Only a weak fakkit ass nikka would kill another nikka for hollering at his girl. That shyt is weak. If your girl is giving signals to a nikka, you should break up with her.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
You actually need these type of dudes. Without them, how could you tell if the chick you're dealing with is loyal? If you're dating a loyal chick, then would never happen. If a dude can take a chick from me, that means she was never mine. I respect the game and so should you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Another reason why I stick with hookers. I'm not interested in competing for a woman's affection every single day.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I got caught up with a girl I work with but I wasn't the one doing the seeking like that. Feelings get caught and after a while we got in to deep. I ain't doing that shyt again but I do agree with y'all on this. I see way too many cats scheming on they so called homies over p*ssy. I try to keep broads I mess with lowkey and don't bring em around too many of these thirsty ass cats.

Do agree though about killing another man over some p*ssy. That's what I pretty much told the girl husband I ain't go out of my way to get at your wife she started calling me up and I ain't even give her my number. He never did anything to me or said anything about it again so it's whatever to me.

He's scheming, breh :ufdup:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Only a weak fakkit ass nikka would kill another nikka for hollering at his girl. That shyt is weak. If your girl is giving signals to a nikka, you should break up with her.

Exactly, fukk I look like getting stressed over a bytch? :rudy:

I always tell the girls I'm with, If we're together and a dude tries to holla at you I'm not saying a damn word. Unless he's invading her personal space or making her uncomfortable it is up to her to dead it right there, If your girl doesn't respect you enough to abstain from those behaviors right in front of you then imagine what she's doing when you ain't around :usure: