Why do nikks always try to steal other nikks' girls these days?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Instead of just getting their own? Is it a bragging rights thing? :snoop: nikkas even bragging about how they get with married women. It's demonic. That's some female shyt to not want soemone until you see they're taken.

Too much single p*ssy out here for nikkas to be fiending over taken women. Might fukk around and get killed over that shyt. :ufdup:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
IDK it's really a bytch move honestly

I've seen nikkas try to get at other dudes girls while she out with the dude that's just asking to get your ass murked these days. :huhldup:

And it's not really that you mad at the dude for wanting your girl, but it's the fact that he doesn't respect another man's space and that's the greatest form of disrespect

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Rappers made it extremely popular.

Out here bumping music where their favorite rapper is talking about fukking their girl.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
IDK it's really a bytch move honestly

I've seen nikkas try to get at other dudes girls while she out with the dude that's just asking to get your ass murked these days. :huhldup:

And it's not really that you mad at the dude for wanting your girl, but it's the fact that he doesn't respect another man's space and that's the greatest form of disrespect

That shyt is hella disrespectful. Best part is when you see your girl shut those nikkas down. :pachaha: :win:

Real talk nikkas are getting too comfortable with this creepin on other dudes' women. There needs to be a movement to get these nikkas murked for this shyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Rappers made it extremely popular.

Out here bumping music where their favorite rapper is talking about fukking their girl.

Rappers been doing it for a minute and then Trey Song types started singing about it too. After that it was a wrap.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

That shyt is hella disrespectful. Best part is when you see your girl shut those nikkas down. :pachaha: :win:

Real talk nikkas are getting too comfortable with this creepin on other dudes' women. There needs to be a movement to get these nikkas murked for this shyt.
I always respect a dude with his girl meaning that I'm not gonna stare, gawk or tryna holla at her while he with her even if she is giving me signs because that's a bytch move

And I could imagine how I'd feel if I was that dude, I'd feel totally disrespected as a man that he felt like he could just disregard me like that and that's what would make me heated.

At that point it's not even about the woman anymore, It's about man to man respect

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I got caught up with a girl I work with but I wasn't the one doing the seeking like that. Feelings get caught and after a while we got in to deep. I ain't doing that shyt again but I do agree with y'all on this. I see way too many cats scheming on they so called homies over p*ssy. I try to keep broads I mess with lowkey and don't bring em around too many of these thirsty ass cats.

Do agree though about killing another man over some p*ssy. That's what I pretty much told the girl husband I ain't go out of my way to get at your wife she started calling me up and I ain't even give her my number. He never did anything to me or said anything about it again so it's whatever to me.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
He's dissing me if he talks to my girl like that while I'm with her. It's not her honor I'm defending, it's like he stepped to me face to face, and called me a fakkit.

No, that's not OK. :rudy:

If it's with a girl that I'm not really with, then I can't be mad about it. It still feels disrespectful to me, though. I feel like he assumes that she's my girl because I'm next to her, but in those cases, I must fall back. There's probably plenty of dudes who didn't approach a single woman (who they would've been successful with) because they saw another man walking with her and just assumed they were dating. If we're just friends, then I shouldn't defend her from other men's advances unless she tells me they're unwanted. I'm not a cockblocker. :manny:

It's just conflicting feelings when she's just a friend, though. That shyt might actually be worse than the clear-cut case of a man stepping to your girl because it fukks with your head a little bit more.