Why do New Yorkers have ZERO Knuckle game V.2?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
tumblr_mmfnxer3Bv1s37tx6o1_400.gif

he got the fukk up outta there :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Like anyone can afford to go to a real academy. Let me guess you were trained by Rickson Gracie himself were you :russ:

And you're talking about a boxers conditioning? Really? If you think you're in shape. Go to your local hood and find the boxing gym. You wouldn't last one round without gassing. It's completely different breh when you're actually fighting.

Hit the roads fat boy, I prolly ran more miles this week than you have in your life.

You're acting like ive never trained in a boxing gym. Im aware of what it takes. Im more concerned about being complete then pumping one art over another. Boxers have to learn how to stay on their feet because controlling the distance isnt going to cut it if someone is trained and wants you on the ground. At some point you have to plant your feet and throw a power shot.

You yourself understood your WEAKNESS which is why you went to train jiujitsu. Im sure you have the dedication towards boxing that you did to BJJ. NON existent. Whos training you in boxing, lemme guess a guy who had his first fight shadowboxing on youtube.

A conditioned competing bjj black belt vs a conditioned pro boxer has the bjj black belt winning most of time. Im sorry its just the facts of life. All that punchin power requires you to be on your feet, which is easily neutralized by bjj. Controlling the distance has never worked for any pure boxer that went into the ufc, which is why they cross train. If you dont cross train, you will perish. I dont see a problem with that but you seem to be arguing that Boxing is all you need, when you've takin time to train grappling. You make no sense.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You're acting like ive never trained in a boxing gym. Im aware of what it takes. Im more concerned about being complete then pumping one art over another. Boxers have to learn how to stay on their feet because controlling the distance isnt going to cut it if someone is trained and wants you on the ground. At some point you have to plant your feet and throw a power shot.

You yourself understood your WEAKNESS which is why you went to train jiujitsu. Im sure you have the dedication towards boxing that you did to BJJ. NON existent. Whos training you in boxing, lemme guess a guy who had his first fight shadowboxing on youtube.

A conditioned competing bjj black belt vs a conditioned pro boxer has the bjj black belt winning most of time. Im sorry its just the facts of life. All that punchin power requires you to be on your feet, which is easily neutralized by bjj. Controlling the distance has never worked for any pure boxer that went into the ufc, which is why they cross train. If you dont cross train, you will perish. I dont see a problem with that but you seem to be arguing that Boxing is all you need, when you've takin time to train grappling. You make no sense.

You had any fights? :patrice:

In boxing or mma?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Video: What's Going On Here? 2 Boys Trying To Scrap In Streets Of NY Give Worst Fight Performance!

THATS WHATS HOT IN THE STREETS B? :laff:

THAT nikka DOING THE :cape: STANCE WHEN HE FIGHT SQUARE UP :laff:

THAT OTHER nikka HITTING AIR AND THROWING HIS HANDS UP LIKE HE JUST WON THE WORLD TITLE :laff:

NY FOREVER p*ssy COWARDS :scustbron: :scustbron:

:whoa: That soon to be dead dreadhead is proof that it took place in Chicago.

And the loser looked like a fat spic. He's basically a darker version of you :smugbiden:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I dont go to corny clubs breh sorry. Clubs is for poor folks like you who try to get p*ssy.

I think you been spinnin on your fukkin head too long. Scalp look like someone parked an Escalade in the grass.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ok heres your quiz

Go to a brazillian jiujitsu studio and challenge the teacher with your boxing. Tape it so we can see you knocking him out. :wow:

street mma fight - YouTube

Wow, i gotta chill, i can feel that cac Portuguese blood in my veins making me angry. :whoo:
Dont Fuk with that Jiujitsu bruh, especially when its Brazillian :youngsabo:

:russ:

You act like boxers aren't masters of controlling distance. Plus I know how to sprawl :youngsabo:

Should I show you Roger Gracie vs King Mo?

C'mon y'all..my ex boss who was a kung fu master that did kung fu for 40 years told me there is no best martial art..

But Alot of mma fighters turned to mma cuz they couldn't make it in boxing and dropped out..

But I'm not talking about brazil jujitsu ..I'm just talking about that mma bullshyt..all fights start on the feet..no fight starts on the ground..so the boxer has the advantage..ya feeeeeel me!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But I'm not talking about brazil jujitsu ..I'm just talking about that mma bullshyt..all fights start on the feet..no fight starts on the ground..so the boxer has the advantage..ya feeeeeel me!!

Tell that to all the boxers who went to MMA and got put to sleep.

Its all relative. MMA fighters cant thrive under alot of rules and boxers cant survive without rules.

More freedom in mma. Closest you get to reality and a true test of skill. Boxing has tradition and this tradition causes people to make frivilous arguments. Not taking anything away from it because its legit but its not complete and MMA looks to a more complete system.

That kung fu master was right. THere is no best art, thats why its called MIXED MARTIAL ARTS.......... Mixed, meaning a combination or, more than one or did you forget what that stood for. :heh:

Commentators, :skip: