Why do New Yorkers have ZERO Knuckle game V.2?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Those are professional fighters. :stop: Dont move the goal post on me here. King Mo IS A WRESTLER which requires alot of laying on top of nikkas as you say. Stop it. You cant bring up boxing as your savior then use a grappler vs another grappler as an example Quit. Stop. No mas. NO ai tiempo para bullshyt. Boxers control distance, but cant control the ground. Put them on their back, they're turtles.

Wow that distance, so controlled
Jiu Jitsu vs Boxing - YouTube

^ Most times, this is how its going to go. You got to deal with it.

:pacspit:

Real men fight on their feet. Mma fighters and bjj guys have glass jaws.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit:

Real men fight on their feet. Mma fighters and bjj guys have glass jaws.

When the fights over, the only thing people remember is who lost.

AndersonBonnar153.jpeg

You eat these for breakfast huh. Stop it, its disgusting.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
When the fights over, the only thing people remember is who lost.

AndersonBonnar153.jpeg

You eat these for breakfast huh. Stop it, its disgusting.

:russ:

You show one of the few fighters in mma that actually train in a boxing gym. And you can tell.

Stephen Bonnars stand up game is disgusting.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

You show one of the few fighters in mma that actually train in a boxing gym. And you can tell.

Stephen Bonnars stand up game is disgusting.

You say boxing. I say brazillian jiujitsu and a standup art. You come in contact with a wrestler with no striking skills you're going to get killed. Just stop. and you wear pink. :wrist:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You say boxing. I say brazillian jiujitsu and a standup art. You come in contact with a wrestler with no striking skills you're going to get killed. Just stop. and you wear pink. :wrist:

I know enough bjj to stifle a pure wrestler. Might even sweep his ass and get mount :patrice: hip bump sweep breh

And :umad: cus you can't pull it off.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Do you have a purple belt? Lemme guess, you took no gi classes in someones apartment :russ:

White belt :smugbiden:

No it was Gi. My coach was a purple belt. But I couldn't afford it anymore :ld: and now I don't even have to pay for my boxing gym cause I'm tight with my coaches.

I put some work in while I could. :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White belt :smugbiden:

No it was Gi. My coach was a purple belt. But I couldn't afford it anymore :ld: and now I don't even have to pay for my boxing gym cause I'm tight with my coaches.

I put some work in while I could. :birdman:

You know purple belts arent even allowed to give STRIPES on belts let alone a new belt. :heh: Being trained by a purple belt. I guess when you dont know shyt, thats acceptable.

I was like you once, till i went to a real academy and realized i was hurting my progress being trained by someone like that. Ignorance is bliss i guess. You have a lot more training to do because i know at this point your conditioning is in the Toilet. Stop it. Be real.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZ2wahbgG0"]Jeff Mayweather gets a terrible jiu jitsu lesson from Robert Drysdale - YouTube[/ame] -

Jeff Mayweather - Even boxers know what the future is.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You know purple belts arent even allowed to give STRIPES on belts let alone a new belt. :heh: Being trained by a purple belt. I guess when you dont know shyt, thats acceptable.

I was like you once, till i went to a real academy and realized i was hurting my progress being trained by someone like that. Ignorance is bliss i guess. You have a lot more training to do because i know at this point your conditioning is in the Toilet. Stop it. Be real.

Jeff Mayweather gets a terrible jiu jitsu lesson from Robert Drysdale - YouTube - Jeff Mayweather, gettin that work

Like anyone can afford to go to a real academy. Let me guess you were trained by Rickson Gracie himself were you :russ:

And you're talking about a boxers conditioning? Really? If you think you're in shape. Go to your local hood and find the boxing gym. You wouldn't last one round without gassing. It's completely different breh when you're actually fighting.

Hit the roads fat boy, I prolly ran more miles this week than you have in your life.