Why do New Yorkers have ZERO Knuckle game V.2?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Or you can do both and become complete. Sorry, im not slugging it out. You can go home with a tooth missing feeling like a real man. I take cats down and pound that grill till nikkas say chill, ch ch CHILLLLLLLL :damn:

If you get dropped and fall on your back or you get taken down would you rather curl up in a ball while someones raining punches on you or know that Brazillian Jiujitsu.

I can tell you wouldnt study for a test let alone boxing with the disrespect you're showing right now. You have no honor. No discipline.

:russ:

Chill nig. I used to do bjj so I know what to say to :troll: yous.

:whoa: don't test me on boxing knowledge (because I would school you). But you can quiz me on bjj and ill ace it breh. Go ahead...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Chill nig. I used to do bjj so I know what to say to :troll: yous.

:whoa: don't test me on boxing knowledge (because I would school you). But you can quiz me on bjj and ill ace it breh. Go ahead...
Ok heres your quiz

Go to a brazillian jiujitsu studio and challenge the teacher with your boxing. Tape it so we can see you knocking him out. :wow:

Wow, i gotta chill, i can feel that cac Portuguese blood in my veins making me angry. :whoo:
Dont Fuk with that Jiujitsu bruh, especially when its Brazillian :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
that video wasnt shot in new york!! :what:

That looks like 78th & Paulina out south in Chicago :laff:

nikkas is screamin "folk'' and "on bd" dead give away :russ:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Ok heres your quiz

Go to a brazillian jiujitsu studio and challenge the teacher with your boxing. Tape it so we can see you knocking him out. :wow:

street mma fight - YouTube

Dont Fuk with that Jiujitsu bruh, especially when its Brazillian :youngsabo: Wow, i gotta chill, i can feel that cac Portuguese blood in my veins making me angry. :whoo:

You act like boxers aren't masters of controlling distance. Plus I know how to sprawl :youngsabo:

Should I show you Roger Gracie vs King Mo?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hell, seen someone say it was 76th&coles:leon:

If thats the case then thats only a few block from where I use to live at.

But yeah, Them yelling "folk" and "on GD" was a dead giveaway

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

You act like boxers aren't masters of controlling distance. Plus I know how to sprawl :youngsabo:

Should I show you Roger Gracie vs King Mo?

Those are professional fighters. :stop: Dont move the goal post on me here. King Mo IS A WRESTLER which requires alot of laying on top of nikkas as you say. Stop it. You cant bring up boxing as your savior then use a grappler vs another grappler as an example Quit. Stop. No mas. NO ai tiempo para bullshyt. Boxers control distance, but cant control the ground. Put them on their back, they're turtles.

Wow that distance, so controlled

^ Most times, this is how its going to go. You got to deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Or you can do both and become complete. Sorry, im not slugging it out. You can go home with a tooth missing feeling like a real man. I take cats down and pound that grill till nikkas say chill, ch ch CHILLLLLLLL :damn:

If you get dropped and fall on your back or you get taken down would you rather curl up in a ball while someones raining punches on you or know that Brazillian Jiujitsu.

I can tell you wouldnt study for a test let alone boxing with the disrespect you're showing right now. You have no honor. No discipline.

Judging by your hair line,seems like you the one who's get their grill pounded into.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Judging by your hair line,seems like you the one who's get their grill pounded into.

Do i know you fakkit or are you some faceless stranger sneak dissing from nowhere. :pacspit:

O, o i get it, you jealous cuz your jiujitsu not brazillian. A fukkin dancer, trying to talk about jiujistu? Stop it. Go do the robot for your family fakkit.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Naw it's in dead ass Lakeside :russ:

Hell, seen someone say it was 76th&coles:leon:

If thats the case then thats only a few block from where I use to live at.

But yeah, Them yelling "folk" and "on GD" was a dead giveaway

yea yall might be right...i havent been in the lakeside area since my aunt moved from over there 10 yrs ago. :pachaha:

and Im pretty sure they was screamin bd. :bustback: :violent:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

SHAT UP.

Were gonna pretend its fukk bois in ny :fny: