Why do men think that women care about dic pics?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Some women say a lot of foul and vulgar things, it doesn't mean that most women feel that way or that women are wired to be that way.

Some women are capable of behaving "just like the boys" but that doesn't mean most women are that way. Personally, I am more aroused by watching a Malcolm X speech than I am at looking at some meme of a dude with his sausage poking out of his sweatpants. That does nothing for me, sorry.

What does height have to do with not finding pictures of phalluses attractive? I didn't say women don't consider attraction, I said that women in general don't view naked men the same way that men view naked women. Exceptions are not the standard.
I see the opposite everyday lol.

You might be different but the norm I've seen was women going crazy over dudes with height or big d or abs.

This site and all even has a bunch of women collecting and judging dikk pics and yet you try to tell me that it's the other way. :dead:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I see the opposite everyday lol.

You might be different but the norm I've seen was women going crazy over dudes with height or big d or abs.

This site and all even has a bunch of women collecting and judging dikk pics and yet you try to tell me that it's the other way. :dead:

This site has a lot of things. That doesn't mean it is reality for the vast majority of the population.

This site is full of bitter, whiny, misogynistic little coward boys who have nothing to offer but their penis, yet if you told me that all men were not like that, I would not use the population of this site to try and prove that men are trash.

Though it is not strongly apparent by the posts on here, men in general bring more to the table that complaints and penis. All men are not trash. Likewise, though this site may paint a different picture, women in general are not aroused by penis pictures.

Once again, height and naked penises are not the same thing. I don't mind looking at a tall man, but I certainly do not want to see his Johnson.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This site has a lot of things. That doesn't mean it is reality for the vast majority of the population.

This site is full of bitter, whiny, misogynistic little coward boys who have nothing to offer but their penis, yet if you told me that all men were not like that, I would not use the population of this site to try and prove that men are trash.

Though it is not strongly apparent by the posts on here, men in general bring more to the table that complaints and penis. All men are not trash. Likewise, though this site may paint a different picture, women in general are not aroused by penis pictures.

Once again, height and naked penises are not the same thing. I don't mind looking at a tall man, but I certainly do not want to see his Johnson.
I've lurked LSA and the women there have done the same shyt as here. The proof is all there lol.

The ones you see online doing it are actual people behind those usernames.

You can keep on denying it to try and keep up the false view of most women but the truth has shown women doing the same shyt as men lol.

Last edited:

SirenOfEden

Thot in Training
Daps
:heh:

Nothing about me is average, boo-boo. Trust.

There are many people who are surprised when they find out I post on forums and my personality on said forums.

I hate when people make bold claims and don't have shyt to back it up.

WHERE ARE THE PICS?
:rudy:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To be quite honest, I think that the male genitalia is the most unappealing and disgusting thing imaginable. :scust:
Some of these dudes are holding things of beauty

dikk print pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dikk pics

We tried to get them to post in the print thread, but they refused, they preferred showing the full monty by pm, everything was cool until the incident that shall not be named

Let me send u dikk prints of mine from 2 years ago
you is a damn lie

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Some guys do have lovely looking penises. I think dck pics can be helpful in deciding if I would like to continue seeing a person. If they send me a pic and it looks nice, I'll more than likely keep them around longer. If it's ugly and little, I'll end things. I'd rather see way in advance than right when we're about to fck. I'd get up and leave before sx if I see that it's small and/or ugly. I think that would hurt people's feelings though, so it's better to just see pics beforehand.