Why do men think that women care about dic pics?

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
i sent a bytch a picture of my bank account once, shyt was brazy

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Women like them like men like t*ts and ass pics.

If they obsess over them though to where they got a good bit of them then thats a red flag.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Why do women don't think us men don't like p*ssy pics..........I mean if you like the guy, show him that snatch :shaq:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Women like them like men like t*ts and ass pics.

If they obsess over them though to where they got a good bit of them then thats a red flag.

No, most women don't.

Men and women are not the same, but I've already had this conversation on here before so there is no need to rehash.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No, most women don't.

Men and women are not the same, but I've already had this conversation on here before so there is no need to rehash.
You say that yet many women who stress physical needs like wanting a man who has a big d or has height proves you wrong.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You say that yet many women who stress physical needs like wanting a man who has a big d or has height proves you wrong.

Some women say a lot of foul and vulgar things, it doesn't mean that most women feel that way or that women are wired to be that way.

Some women are capable of behaving "just like the boys" but that doesn't mean most women are that way. Personally, I am more aroused by watching a Malcolm X speech than I am at looking at some meme of a dude with his sausage poking out of his sweatpants. That does nothing for me, sorry.

What does height have to do with not finding pictures of phalluses attractive? I didn't say women don't consider attraction, I said that women in general don't view naked men the same way that men view naked women. Exceptions are not the standard.