Why do men think that women care about dic pics?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You a dyke or a nikka? :patrice:
dGLTIE4.gif

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Well when i'm talking to a girl i met online whose dtf they care. And the only time people even trade any type of pics is when they met online.

You wanna see what they're working with before you waste your time don't you?

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Beauiful women typically dont talk in a bitter and irritating fashion. Thats what ugly to mildly attractive women do. Your conversation when translated to looks falls between barely cute - incredibly average. A woman after money, tailors her conversation to be saved and rarely breaks character.

:heh:

Nothing about me is average, boo-boo. Trust.

There are many people who are surprised when they find out I post on forums and my personality on said forums.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And this fits me how? :jbhmm:

I'm never in black men vs black women threads and 90% of posts are in The Booth.
You have to have the intellect to see it. When average lookin women find dikk repulsive while having bank account demands, it screams a level of self entitlement thats typically reserved for beautiful women. Entitlement that a beautiful woman may just think but not vocalize out loud. Your vocalness, is what exposes you as being a lackluster to very average looking.

If you were actually at a high level looks wise, id just assume youve been around the block and are looking for a special lame to cash out with. Not really cream of the crop though.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
You have to have the intellect to see it. When average lookin women find dikk repulsive while having bank account demands, it screams a level of self entitlement thats typically reserved for beautiful women. Entitlement that a beautiful woman may just think but not vocalize out loud. Your vocalness, is what exposes you as being a lackluster to very average looking.

And based on your syntax and word choices, I can quickly deduce that you are a 2 at best with a deadend career.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
99% of women I come across hate dikk pics :manny:

So I switch it up on them n send a picture of my nutsack hanging out thru that hole in my boxers. Looks like a closed fist at first glance until they realize what it is :youngsabo:

a girl getting a HD pic of my ball bag while she's out with friends or having dinner with her parents >>>>:smugbiden:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And based on your syntax and word choicse, I can quickly deduce that you are a 2 at best with a deadend career.
Ok.

Then theres the fact you are so vocal about these demands, while posting on www.thecoli.com

Which speaks volumes about your looks and general mental health as a woman. :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka's opening up with dik pics that the problem, and not to people they know...random people on fourms, that they just get a number for. Most chicks probably have a dik before she knows the dudes last name.