"Why Do Men Avoid Educated Women Who Are Financially Stable?"

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Dating a woman that's financially stable tends to be a wash cause it ain't my money

My money is our money. Her money is hers. IDGAF about a birthday present when I've been financing damn near everything we do for the past year

What we gonna do with your degree? Look at it on the wall while we eat the food I bought and cooked?

These same "educated" women have to ask where out of bounds is on an nba court and what free throws are.

You know how to design spreadsheets and do presentations, great for your career standing ovation, but how does any of that apply to the real world? You calling me at 3 o clock in the morning cause your friend went to jail off a DUI and your educated ass can't even read the damn street signs at intersections so I can find u. Can't get back to your place cause your phone went dead and so is the location to your place without the GPS on your phone.

4 years of college education and don't know how to get your house without the phone telling you where to go overeducated brehettes :stopitslime: