"Why Do Men Avoid Educated Women Who Are Financially Stable?"

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember years ago on pof. This chick would message me (and I’m sure numerous other men) and would list all the degrees she has. Thinking that’s how attraction works. Felt terrible for her.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
We don't.

However the reality is that we are not going to ignore 99 eligible candidates because 1 person out there has a doctorate.

For any of you simps thinking you need to perform for the women on here, think about how viscous the responses would be if a man was bytching and crying about not being able to get women even though he had a doctorate. He'd be called an entitled incel.

Daps
I pissed a friend off recently having this convo. Her sister is not attractive at all. Like 6'0 270-300 pounds. She makes around a quarter million a year. She says her sister was having trouble dating because she wants a man that is taller than her and makes more money than her. I told her that just off that she's eliminated a large percentage of the dating pool already. On top of that I told her that if a man is making that much money then he would want something far more attractive than her sister on his arm.

On top of that in my own experiences women who make a lot of money make that their entire identity to the point it's annoying.
A 6'4" handsome breh that's gainfully employed? He has nearly limitless options just among Black women...forget other races.

When men move up the totem pole (looks, money etc), our options increase and dating is easier. Women want the same thing but it doesn't work that way. Men get women through either insane good looks/charm or by accomplishing shyt. Problem is that men...especially those with $$$$...give zero fukks about what a woman accomplished. It's a bonus not a requirement.

Ladies that want to find a man have to approach it in terms of "what do I need to do to get what I want." Instead, too many ask "what's wrong with these guys not wanting me?"

Female self-help always centers around what others are or aren't doing. Male self-help focuses on what the man can do to improve his chances of success.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Perhaps the ones getting avoided are ugly.

I don’t avoid attractive women regardless of their class/background.

p*ssy affi get fukked.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dated or gone out with

aerospace engineer
lawyers
interior designers
PR marketing directors
reporter
accountant
Sillicon Valley tech
cybersecurity

and I don't even have a college degree. Half the time I'm a lot sharper, better traveled, more informed than them, not always though---

but I do know a lot of my friends without degrees, who are pretty successful, it's harder for them, but they really aren't interested in those women, like that. You tend to attract a lot of what you are or embody, it's how people relate to one another.

they don't know what to talk about or how to carry themselves. There's a lot of class divisions in dating/relationships, that aren't really openly talked about.

I'm in that slippery place of having the looks and appeal, some of the money, and the "cultural capital" without the actual degree.

also dating on some level has to be somewhat comfortable. In the sense that someone firmly in the upper class, is not going to be entirely comfortable going to a date in like a Chilli's. The whole interaction is off from the first moment.
The problem is how much they put value in their degrees or their job title.

I hear it all the time where Im at. I got my degree is this or that. Yet been in their positions for years without much change or work getting completed.

I tell people all the time, that degree just means you know more about that subject than the average person, but you're nowhere near the smartest person in the world or even room.

And if you putting shyt like this online you’re not stable

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The problem is how much they put value in their degrees or their job title.

I hear it all the time where Im at. I got my degree is this or that. Yet been in their positions for years without much change or work getting completed.

I tell people all the time, that degree just means you know more about that subject than the average person, but you're nowhere near the smartest person in the world or even room.

And if you putting shyt like this online you’re not stable

In all fairness, it's not just women or men, it's people. They get degrees, they get jobs, they often become complacent, and just life gets in the way, and then they are in their 30's, haven't opened a book since college, and so their overall view of the world can be limited.

and of course lots of people lead with their degrees or their education, job titles, because that's what our society tends to value. but yeah I get what you are saying, people go on and on about their title and assistant of VP marketing or whatever and it's just an average 60k a year corporate drone job.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
They don't. Educated, financially stable men date and marry educated, financially stable women more than any other demographic.
Exactly there's just more educated financially stable women to go around than men.
Many men are financially stable but not educated past high school too.