"Why Do Men Avoid Educated Women Who Are Financially Stable?"

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
She’s a Muslim.

I’ll tell you. Most Muslim men want a wife that will at most take care of the kids for the first few years of their life. But you’re a doctor. Are you willing to stop practicing for your family and go back once the kids are older?

It also isn’t that you’re financially stable. It’s probably that due to the money you make you likely require a $50k mahr or one of those joke rates we see women say on social media. If you think your financial stability is that much of a boon and makes you attractive to men but expect a man to provide for you, as per islams rules, what do you need a man for? After all, you’re financially stable. It’s likely not your financial stability that puts off men. It’s your busy hours due to your profession and other factors which lead to you being seen as a bad deal to many men.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
We dont

We avoid women we're not attracted to.
:yeshrug:

And/or women that are a net negative on your happiness.

Sometimes successful women don’t understand all you gotta do is NOT be a headache and shut tf up. Seems sometimes women don’t understand that bringing peace and love is more valuable than the “accolades” depending on what stage of life a man is in.

The holy grail is finding a woman who brings both.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We dont

We avoid women we're not attracted to.
:yeshrug:
I pissed a friend off recently having this convo. Her sister is not attractive at all. Like 6'0 270-300 pounds. She makes around a quarter million a year. She says her sister was having trouble dating because she wants a man that is taller than her and makes more money than her. I told her that just off that she's eliminated a large percentage of the dating pool already. On top of that I told her that if a man is making that much money then he would want something far more attractive than her sister on his arm.

On top of that in my own experiences women who make a lot of money make that their entire identity to the point it's annoying.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dated or gone out with

aerospace engineer
lawyers
interior designers
PR marketing directors
reporter
accountant
Sillicon Valley tech
cybersecurity

and I don't even have a college degree. Half the time I'm a lot sharper, better traveled, more informed than them, not always though---

but I do know a lot of my friends without degrees, who are pretty successful, it's harder for them, but they really aren't interested in those women, like that. You tend to attract a lot of what you are or embody, it's how people relate to one another.

they don't know what to talk about or how to carry themselves. There's a lot of class divisions in dating/relationships, that aren't really openly talked about.

I'm in that slippery place of having the looks and appeal, some of the money, and the "cultural capital" without the actual degree.

also dating on some level has to be somewhat comfortable. In the sense that someone firmly in the upper class, is not going to be entirely comfortable going to a date in like a Chilli's. The whole interaction is off from the first moment.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full