Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me explain you how it factually happened (not that we're supposed to naturally ike gays).

The British colonial govt in Jamaica used homosexuality as punishment for male slaves.

African men deemed worthy of punishment were hauled before the entire community, consisting of family and friends..stripped naked and forcibly bent over.
The British used a phallic shaped device named a "Ram Rod" to sexually molest and rape African men. This was meant to hurt and humiliate.
This practice taught Jamaicans to fear and dread all things male on male.

It's so ingrained in Jamaicans that treatment for colon cancer is poor there because Jamaican men will not allow a male doctor to diagnose his butt.
The British did this but are quiet and nowhere to be found. Same as with Israel. :sas2:

A history of breaking a buck with Christianity rammed down your throat will do that to ya.

Jamaican men were so against being raped British plantation owners had to send for more owners from Britain to handle them - they were using white mens knives to shank them in their throat.

They don’t even like anal sex because they believe it opens the door to deviancy. :wrist:
Is there any actual evidence of buck breaking because I haven't come across it

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Brotha just got educated up in this piece...

This racist "Buck breaking" practice needs to be taught all over so people can understand why we are so against Homosexuality in our community...BYTCH it was used as a punishment and form of torture!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Easy way to control an island of black people is to have them fight against small ass marginalized identities.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The house of the murdered 16yo trans Jamaican child was firebombed in 2013.

I hope LGBTQ folks are safer in Jamaica these days.

The concept of buck breaking BLOWS MY MIND. Where was God when this was practiced? The British empire was a plague on humanity.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Brotha just got educated up in this piece...
This racist "Buck breaking" practice needs to be taught all over so people can understand why we are so against Homosexuality in our community...BYTCH it was used as a punishment and form of torture!
-I honestly wonder if teaching this would make a difference. The people I generally see against homos are against it due to religious reasons.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
-I honestly wonder if teaching this would make a difference. The people I generally see against homos are against it due to religious reasons.
It would most DEFINITELY help , it would help people understand a little better..

And a conversation needs to be had about individuals being turned HOMOSEXUAL via Traumatic sexual experiences...

I know hella Gay friends who are Gay and what they all have in common is that someone close.. family friend or relative.. did something inappropriate to them a young age..damn near all of them.

That conversation needs to be had ALSO