Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Go to a black Seventh-Day Adventist church in the Boston area. Bring a transgender friend with you. Introduce yourselves as LGBTQ.

DO IT, AND THEN REPORT BACK.
Said you were making it up, because the "Jamaicans who send their young to Boston" are usually sending them there to WORK in service industry and related jobs. Long existing pipelines, so the teens and young men know exactly the region they are going to be working in, and how it might differ from their local environment.
Your story about these workers running around looking for gay people to bully and beat up, is a trash story.
"I had to warn LGBTQ teens to be careful around the Jamaicans" is bogus.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Said you were making it up, because the "Jamaicans who send their young to Boston" are usually sending them there to WORK in service industry and related jobs. Long existing pipelines, so the teens and young men know exactly the region they are going to be working in, and how it might differ from their local environment.
Your story about these workers running around looking for gay people to bully and beat up, is a trash story.
"I had to warn LGBTQ teens to be careful around the Jamaicans" is bogus.
I am talking about elementary and middle school children -- not workers. Sorry about the confusion.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Progress??? :mjtf:

Them Republicans are ready to pass legislation to have you all neutered or sent for conversion therapy :mjlol:
Yeah but there are major cities/states where gays can live life freely and publicly. Can’t say the same for Jamaica.

Stay outta red states and you’ll be fine 🤷🏽‍♂️

And even in red states there are majorly progressive cities (Austin, Tampa, etc)