Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It really took 12 years for this to be answered correctly answer…

Let me explain you how it factually happened (not that we're supposed to naturally ike gays).

The British colonial govt in Jamaica used homosexuality as punishment for male slaves.

African men deemed worthy of punishment were hauled before the entire community, consisting of family and friends..stripped naked and forcibly bent over.
The British used a phallic shaped device named a "Ram Rod" to sexually molest and rape African men. This was meant to hurt and humiliate.
This practice taught Jamaicans to fear and dread all things male on male.

It's so ingrained in Jamaicans that treatment for colon cancer is poor there because Jamaican men will not allow a male doctor to diagnose his butt.
The British did this but are quiet and nowhere to be found. Same as with Israel. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
A history of breaking a buck with Christianity rammed down your throat will do that to ya.

Jamaican men were so against being raped British plantation owners had to send for more owners from Britain to handle them - they were using white mens knives to shank them in their throat.

They don’t even like anal sex because they believe it opens the door to deviancy. :wrist:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't know many gays, but they aren't very helpful when it comes to building and improving our Black community.
There was this video that went viral last year. Some sassy moist lives matter nikka talking about how black men are failures, sounding like a Neo-Nazi.

I’m watching this laughing thinking “nikka, have you looked in the mirror?” Just because your wrist can’t support your hand, it doesn’t stop you being a black male too.

These fags and divestors truly see themselves as a different ethnic group from straight black men. That’s why they both use the same CAC rhetoric. It’s actually hilarious to watch. They think bending over for zaddy protects them.