Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Anderson cooper thing got me thinking. Why do most gays feel they have to tell everyone on some look at me steez

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
A mixture of insecurity and now a days nikkas cant be as sweet as they wanna be and not get their jaw knocked loose without the attacker getting 20 years to life

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, Cooper hasn't thrown it in anyone's face. It's been well known, and he finally allowed a journalist friend to reveal it officially.

The closet is a bad place to be breh, no homo. I ain't gay, but imagine not being able to tell people who you were because you were scared or whatever; these dudes shook their own parents might disown them. So leaving that closet is an empowering thing, and of course they feel the need to finally be open about their sexuality like straight people are everyday.

I ain't even mad. As long as they aren't a$$holes I'm cool with em. :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Because they're a group of people that gets shytted on and bullied from a young age on up. Sometimes they need reassurance from others that it is okay to be the way they are, and they seem to see it as a way of showing that. I've no problems with a persecuted group of people sticking up for each other regardless of my personal views.

:yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im saying tho should I start a movement by going around declaring my heterosexuality. I get it there is gay people. I just dont get why everyone thats gay feel like all the other gay people need to declare it to the world. And as Anderson Cooper said"be counted"

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im saying tho should I start a movement by going around declaring my heterosexuality. I get it there is gay people. I just dont get why everyone thats gay feel like all the other gay people need to declare it to the world. And as Anderson Cooper said"be counted"

:leostare:

You're an idiot. Negative rep.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

You sound like CACs when they say that shyt about not having a white history month. :stopitslime:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

"straight pride" is about as embarassing as white pride tbh