Why do Games Like Halo And Gears of War ALWAYS Massively Outsell games Like Uncharted & Last of Us?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
cause they better games wit better replay value :yeshrug: people dont really play single player games twice like that, and ps dont have any serious heavy multiplayer games

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The multiplayer and the cult like online fanbase. I always thought Halo was overrated and most other FPS shooters (except for Bioshock) didn't really appeal that much to me. I'd still play them but I wasn't as dedicated as a lot of other people out there to FPS games.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cause they better games wit better replay value :yeshrug: people dont really play single player games twice like that, and ps dont have any serious heavy multiplayer games
xbox is where the kiddies go to play their generic #8274 fps games. it's evident by the fact call of duty ghost is the highest pre-ordered game for xbox one.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
xbox is where the kiddies go to play their generic #8274 fps games. it's evident by the fact call of duty ghost is the highest pre-ordered game for xbox one.
:stopitslime: killzone, battlefield, and cod is the highest proorders on ps4, fukk u talkin bout nikka, thats 3 fps :lolbron: stfu

na we just like games that we not gon throw in the bushes after a week, nikkaz aint playing single player game over and over, this aint 03 bra

gears is 3ps, same wit uncharted, but its not close at popular, forza sells well, fable sames well, bioshock sold good when it was exclusive, mass effect 1 and 2 sold great when they was exclusive, dead rising 1 sold 2 mill, saints row sold good when it was exclusive, crackdown sold 1.5, perect dark sold 1.5, left for dead sell great, stfu dog :russ:

if we only buy fps why do multiplats sell more on xbox also :lolbron: na it just cause xbox have more real gamers, not blu ray adopters

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if we only buy fps why do multiplats sell more on xbox also :lolbron: na it just cause xbox have more real gamers, not blu ray adopters
more people bought xbox 360 strictly for gaming (which is ironic is retropect) where as a lot of people bought ps3 for the blu-ray player. so xbox 360 has always sold more games than ps3.

but it'll be funny watching y'all talking about sales dont matter next gen.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
more people bought xbox 360 strictly for gaming (which is ironic is retropect) where as a lot of people bought ps3 for the blu-ray player. so xbox 360 has always sold more games than ps3.

but it'll be funny watching y'all talking about sales dont matter next gen.
sales always matter, cause i want my console and favorite games to live for a long time and to continue being made

ps probably will sell more, but thats more to do wit the bad pub xbox brought on themselves early on, non gamers dont know msft reverse all those rules, i know this cause i work in retail and people tell me all type of off the wall shyt about whats suppose to be happening wit the xbox, and when i tell them the truth they dont believe me :yeshrug: i dont give a shyt tho, im grown ill have both by next year most likey, but im sure ill be play xbox most of the time tho