Why do Games Like Halo And Gears of War ALWAYS Massively Outsell games Like Uncharted & Last of Us?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I could have sworn Xbox only had struggle exclusives and nobody ever played them :patrice:

But sales tell a much different story. This points to a reality where Xbox exclusives are the major system sellers and unit movers.

Something must be wrong here, either Xbox has no exclusives that anybody wants to play, or Playstanleys have been caught spinning another grand web of lies.

Lets have some non biased reasonable discussions about this paradox

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jags_fan.gif

obviously its the multiplayer you rhetorical question asking fakkit

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Heavy marketing+word of mouth.
multiplayer

Jags_fan.gif

obviously its the multiplayer you rhetorical question asking fakkit

Yeah, even though considering this is a troll thread obviously from the TS, I'll indulge an honest answer. It's these two and also that they appeal to the lowest common denominator and honestly, cuz the console it's on typically lacks exclusives on its own to compete with them in. It's how Halo got it's big start to begin with, being the 1 universally praised exclusive game among an otherwise barren lot.:manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So games like uncharted and last of us don't have multiplayer?

it's not their selling point. Sony definitely hasn't had a particularly popular exclusive multiplayer game. and popular multiplayer games generate a lot of sales. people are more likely to buy and hold onto them, as opposed to just renting or selling the game after they beat it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So Halo, Gears of War, Last of Us, and Uncharted aren't from the same generation of consoles :wow:

quite a few gems dropped in this thread already

Halo no :dahell: The last of us just came out. I like how you mention mid tier sellers tho. Why not mention GT or MGS 4?