Why do Females on Facebook brag about being pregnant?

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
This shyt is a damn shame everytime i go on facebook I see a chick saying how many months they are its a damn shame and the sad part about it is that theres no fathers around any of these girls, some of these girls are still in high school smh women need to stop opening their legs to these random deadbeat nikkas then they wonder why they always say nikkas aint shyt its because of the bad nikkas you picked :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
So you want them to bring a baby into the world with a negative attitude :what:
I'm not saying not be happy but they need to realize that this ruins their lif ein some ways you cant go to school if you gota baby to take care of well college and how come theres never a father around them thats all im saying:ohlawd:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Yea they're up and down my FB status too. What you gonna do? Hold their vaginas hostage and tell them they CAN'T and absolutely WILL NOT have kids? :no: I don't agree with it cuz they're already struggling to survive themselves yet they wanna be mommied up. I ain't worried, why? Cuz me inquiring about their lifestyle won't pay my bills and it will neither have a positive nor a negative impact on my life.

So do like I do.

Pregnant broad's status: "The lord has given me a second, I am so happy to see my new baby girl on the 2nd of Sept.... "
Me: "Congrats... :smile:" *and K.I.M*:birdman:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Yea they're up and down my FB status too. What you gonna do? Hold their vaginas hostage and tell them they CAN'T and absolutely WILL NOT have kids? :no: I don't agree with it cuz they're already struggling to survive themselves yet they wanna be mommied up. I ain't worried, why? Cuz me inquiring about their lifestyle won't pay my bills and it will neither have a positive nor a negative impact on my life.

So do like I do.

Pregnant broad's status: "The lord has given me a second, I am so happy to see my new baby girl on the 2nd of Sept.... "

all you have to do is be mean and shyt on them :yeshrug:

just be a mean a$$hole and say a soul crushing comment

quite frankly im not happy for anybody under 20 without a career already having a kid
ill tell u too idgaf

on a side note i hope all these people are broke when im not and then i can just be a dikkhead and flaunt my shyt all over:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ

So do like I do.

yeah true I do that when im on there too just in my head im shaking my head at them:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
all you have to do is be mean and shyt on them :yeshrug:

just be a mean a$$hole and say a soul crushing comment

quite frankly im not happy for anybody under 20 without a career already having a kid
ill tell u too idgaf

on a side note i hope all these people are broke when im not and then i can just be a dikkhead and flaunt my shyt all over:pachaha:
lmaoo I've seen a few people do that its messed up but at the same time i be like:deadrose:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
How old are some of you? Are you serious about the girls being high school students?

I guess times have changed for the worse. When I was in high school there were 2 or 3 girls in my entire grade that already had children. You guys are making it seem like half the girls at your school are pregnant (I hope not).