"Why do crackheads booties be so soft?*

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I’ve had 2 crackheads in my life so yeah you got me beat
Me and my dikk sometimes just sit back on the porch..crack a few cold ones and chat about our battles like old war buddies. But I know he got PTSD....had a couple of scary times.:whew:
But he held me down too. Had my back beacoup of times as well:myman:that's why for NYE...Imma round up the boys and we gon geaux BBA hunting...PHILLY:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Was 20 degrees here last nite

I'm on the 17th floor .. button broke . On the elevator . Had to walk from the 15th in the stairwell

Was a female she ain't live here I made her a hot meal she asked me "what you want"

Gave her a cnote and a coach down coat

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:wtf:

9fY7bwL.jpeg

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Man I once gave a crack head bytch a ride home. She got in a hollered out she ain’t have no money… she looked me up and down for a few seconds and said “I mean you kinda cute, I’ll give you some head”

Bruh I pulled over on a dark block and this bytch gave me THEE CRAZIEST sloppy top EVER…. The head was so amazing I told her silly ass to bend over, I slid a rubber on a beat the humanity out that p*ssy from the back. I ain’t even gonna lie, she had a lil bubble on her and the p*ssy was dumb wet too. Dropped her off and went about my night

Don’t judge me, I was young
:sadcam::mjcry::to::snoop:
:dahell:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I never fukked a crackhead but I've gotten my dikk sucked by one. Ain't nothing like head from a desperate woman who lost her humanity. :takedat:

:scust:got offered that one day walking to the bus stop when I was in high school :scust: was a virgin but it was still an automatic no

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody on that Fent now.Fent heads are more psychotic/neurotic than the crackheads I remember growing up.Crackeads were still somewhat functional.These fentanyl folks start having bouts of schizophrenia breakdowns.Seeing imaginary people.Screaming & arguing with the imaginary people.Wild delusions.When they're not having a psychological breakdown, they're just standing in one spot, hunched over;nodding off.To the point you think they're going to fall over face first into the gutter, but they always catch themselves, and somehow pull back at the last second:wtf:.I guess there's still some lights on in there somewhere.Crackheads are adorable in comparison.