"Why do crackheads booties be so soft?*

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Maybe im fukking the wrong crackheads but ive never come across a soft booty crackhead.

Before y'all start trippin talkin bout "wHy you fukkInG crAcKHEadS?" They're new crackheads. Not life long crackheads. I have standards breh

Whenever I'm having a bad day and need a laugh, i read this thread and this post and fall out laughing. :mjlol::lolbron::russ: Boy youza fool!!

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Whats the deal with smashing a crackhead? They don't stink or anything? Most crackhead are ugly, but I'm sure that's different if you get to them early enough

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Man I once gave a crack head bytch a ride home. She got in a hollered out she ain’t have no money… she looked me up and down for a few seconds and said “I mean you kinda cute, I’ll give you some head”

Bruh I pulled over on a dark block and this bytch gave me THEE CRAZIEST sloppy top EVER…. The head was so amazing I told her silly ass to bend over, I slid a rubber on a beat the humanity out that p*ssy from the back. I ain’t even gonna lie, she had a lil bubble on her and the p*ssy was dumb wet too. Dropped her off and went about my night

Don’t judge me, I was young
:sadcam::mjcry::to::snoop:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
You nikkas won’t even look at a big girl…but let a crackhead slob you down with the same lips she use to smoke crack.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Man I once gave a crack head bytch a ride home. She got in a hollered out she ain’t have no money… she looked me up and down for a few seconds and said “I mean you kinda cute, I’ll give you some head”

Bruh I pulled over on a dark block and this bytch gave me THEE CRAZIEST sloppy top EVER…. The head was so amazing I told her silly ass to bend over, I slid a rubber on a beat the humanity out that p*ssy from the back. I ain’t even gonna lie, she had a lil bubble on her and the p*ssy was dumb wet too. Dropped her off and went about my night

Don’t judge me, I was young
:sadcam::mjcry::to::snoop:
:gucci:you wore a domcon? Wtf is wrong with you?????

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
The first page of this thread

:dead:

Imagine going on garrison Ave to fvck a crackhead :scust: