"Why do crackheads booties be so soft?*

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe im fukking the wrong crackheads but ive never come across a soft booty crackhead.

Before y'all start trippin talkin bout "wHy you fukkInG crAcKHEadS?" They're new crackheads. Not life long crackheads. I have standards breh
Crack is like a tenderizer. If they’re a new crack head the meat hasn’t been tenderized enough. Here’s a little trick you can use, check the crackheads side teeth. If they haven’t lost any side teeth yet then the booty meat is not ready.

Daps
Cats wanna come in here and clutch their pearls lol.. Not saying it's right but you'd be shocked to know how many cops, drug dealers and others screw drug addicts??? There's more folks out here about that low hanging fruit than you might think lol.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Cats wanna come in here and clutch their pearls lol.. Not saying it's right but you'd be shocked to know how many cops, drug dealers and others screw drug addicts??? There's more folks out here about that low hanging fruit than you might think lol.
Cops definitely do it. It's still nasty as hell. I don't usually clutch pearls but I'm doing it this time. :deadrose: