Why do chicks with shattered phone screen have the best p*ssy

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Early candidate for Thread Title of the Year...:myman:............Real Breh's know the OP talking Facts...if the bytch ain't never crack a screen in a fit of Hoe Babble Rage.:pachaha:...The p*ssy juice probably wasn't worth the squeeze.....:steviej:.....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Same reason broads with pedicured feet always have good p*ssy.

If you're taking care of trivial things like phones with cases and screen protectors then you're neglecting things like keeping a healthy and pretty p*ssy.

If a bytch ain't taking care of her feet which are often unseen or unnoticed, she ain't taking care of her p*ssy which should be private. It's integrity. Doing what you do when nobodys watching.

facts

Coli philosophers are in here heavy family

:wow:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Early candidate for Thread Title of the Year...:myman:............Real Breh's know the OP talking Facts...if the bytch ain't never crack a screen in a fit of Hoe Babble Rage.:pachaha:...The p*ssy juice probably ain't worth the Squeeze.....:steviej:.....

giphy.gif
I thought that was me posting

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't forget bill is past due and needs to hold $20 from you so they won't shut it off.

For me, it's usually girls who leave that one turd in the toilet. You know when your plumbing isnt strong and when u flush after a shyt and you walk to the sink, that one turd comes back up, looking like an enlarged cocoa puff.

full