Why do chicks with shattered phone screen have the best p*ssy

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me, it's usually girls who leave that one turd in the toilet. You know when your plumbing isnt strong and when u flush after a shyt and you walk to the sink, that one turd comes back up, looking like an enlarged cocoa puff.

tenor.gif

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tmobil /boost mobile /cricket and a cracked phone screen:wow:

Same reason broads with pedicured feet always have good p*ssy.

If you're taking care of trivial things like phones with cases and screen protectors then you're neglecting things like keeping a healthy and pretty p*ssy.

If a bytch ain't taking care of her feet which are often unseen or unnoticed, she ain't taking care of her p*ssy which should be private. It's integrity. Doing what you do when nobodys watching.

When they car all dented up like it’s been in a meteor shower or tires so bald you can see the metal. You know that shyt is gon be gushy af

:ohlawd:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny:

Best p*ssy I ever had was a chick who had T-Mobile as their provider, had a cracked screen, pretty, always-manicured feet, and drove a dinged up Toyota. I've come to terms with the fact that I will likely never have better p*ssy again. Better sex? Possibly. Better p*ssy? Not a chance in the world.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
On some real shyt can someone explain how these phones get cracked? I be having my phones in all types of situations and never had a crack.

It reminds me of the time I left my phone in somebody's car. Went to pick it up a week later and found a small crack on it. Had that shyt for years no problem and all it took was 1 week with somebody else to get cracked. :aicmon:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
On some real shyt can someone explain how these phones get cracked? I be having my phones in all types of situations and never had a crack.

It reminds me of the time I left my phone in somebody's car. Went to pick it up a week later and found a small crack on it. Had that shyt for years no problem and all it took was 1 week with somebody else to get cracked. :aicmon:

Their phones get cracked by the dudes who they have p*ssy whipped, usually in a fit of rage

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
When she work at the bar across from your job, and she leave said-smashed car in the parking overnight for a few days, cuz you know some cac with coke came through for her stankin ass again :ahh:

Honorable mention goes to the one who you see at Walmart in soft ass leggings, puffy slides, and a hoodie barely holding in them titties :ohlawd: