Why do chicks with shattered phone screen have the best p*ssy

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Non scientific of course but based on experience of many guys, myself included, bytches who keep their phones in good condition cannot conpare:wow:

There's something about bytches with shattered iPhone screen having immaculate p*ssy:wow:

Same reason broads with pedicured feet always have good p*ssy.

If you're taking care of trivial things like phones with cases and screen protectors then you're neglecting things like keeping a healthy and pretty p*ssy.

If a bytch ain't taking care of her feet which are often unseen or unnoticed, she ain't taking care of her p*ssy which should be private. It's integrity. Doing what you do when nobodys watching.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Non scientific of course but based on experience of many guys, myself included, bytches who keep their phones in good condition cannot conpare:wow:

There's something about bytches with shattered iPhone screen having immaculate p*ssy:wow:

Tmobil /boost mobile /cricket and a cracked phone screen:wow:

This man knows:mjlit:

Her not wanting to repair the screen let's me know I can run up in it raw

:dead::dead::dead:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Same reason broads with pedicured feet always have good p*ssy.

If you're taking care of trivial things like phones with cases and screen protectors then you're neglecting things like keeping a healthy and pretty p*ssy.

If a bytch ain't taking care of her feet which are often unseen or unnoticed, she ain't taking care of her p*ssy which should be private. It's integrity. Doing what you do when nobodys watching.
Did someone say feet?
:wow:

I been told you mfs

#footking
#thefootklan