Why do CACS refer to Africa like it's a country?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
prolly cuz black ppl b fukkin der women

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
THEY'LL ASK ABOUT THE COUNTRY IF THEY CAN SPOT SOMETHING SPECIFIC. ACCENTS, LAST NAMES, OR PHYSICAL FEATURES NARROW IT DOWN. UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH AFRICA YOU CAN'T REALLY NARROW IT DOWN LIKE THAT. TO ME MOST AFRICANS SOUND AND LOOK SIMILAR.

JUST BY LOOKING AT SOME WHITE FOLKS YOU CAN TELL WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM. GOOD LUCK DOING THAT WITH A NON ARABIC/WHITE AFRICAN.

AND LEAVE THE NAME CALLING FOR THE CHILDREN.

You keep bringing it back to your own personal ignorance though. You don't speak for all Black people, especially those with intelligence/sophistication.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
This is real. I'm a 90's baby and I've rarely heard Africa referred to by country by neither blacks nor whites. Before learning about Mandela in High School nikkas South Africa was a region. nikkas still don't know lowkey. They think Africa is all jungles and savanna. I ended up dating a Liberean chick. Turns out Libera and Ghana etc are pretty similar to Western cities. Except their movies are hilarious garbage. :obama:

I assume it's like the basic deal with many developing countries there's high class stratification

so there's people in the big cities living basically western lifestyles

and then there's a big population that's in villages and small towns

YBE

Banned
Daps
there are over 50 fukking countries in Africa :what:

and i know every single one thanks to my HBCU education :obama:

Angola, Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Madagascar, Rwanda, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cameroon, Congo, Republic of Congo, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea, Senegal, Gambia, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo, Sierra Leone, Mauritanita, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, South Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Algeria, Tanzania, Morocco, Western Sahara, Chad, Malawi, Kenya, Uganda, Coto D'Ivore, Djibouiti..........forgot the rest

Cacs are just stupid.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea where yall from or how yall grew up, but nobody I chill with or know refers to Africa in diff countries. Unless you knew someone that told you he or she was specifically from a country and you were real close to him or her.

I never in my life said oh yea that nikka from Botswana or Ghana. :rudy: fukk outta here

Everybody I know says africa. Where yall grow up at? Maybe me and my peoples just different, oh well.

Yall gotta start thinking bout these cac threads before yall make them.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I have no idea where yall from or how yall grew up, but nobody I chill with or know refers to to Africa in diff countries. Unless you knew someone that told you he or she was specifically from a country and you were real close to him or her.

I never in my life said oh yea that nikka from Botswana or Ghana. :rudy: fukk outta here

Everybody I know says africa. Where yall grow up at? Maybe me and my peoples just different, oh well.

Yall gotta start thinking bout these cac threads before yall make them.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. NOBODY I'VE SEEN ASKED WHAT COUNTRY IN AFRICA ARE YOU FROM.

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't know, maybe for the same reason that many Americans think all Asian people are from China? :merchant:

I'm gonna blame it on the failing education system in the US.