Why do CACS refer to Africa like it's a country?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
The average white American can probably name ten times as many European countries as African ones. The only African countries that'll get named are South Africa and possibly Egypt.

BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE. THEY BETTER KNOW WHERE THEY ARE FROM. THE SHAMEFUL PART IS THAT WE CAN NAME MORE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES THAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES. HOW fukkED IS THAT?

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Not just White folks do this. But they are the only people I know who will tell you to go back to Africa if you say you're American but if you say you're African, try to convince you you're an American, "Have you ever been there?" "Do you even know where your people are from?"

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
:stopitslime: nikkaS SAY THAT shyt ALL THE TIME. HELL I'VE EVEN SAID IT. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE VAST DIFFERENCE IN HOW WHITE PEOPLE LOOK FROM ONE COUNTRY TO THE NEXT OR THE LAST NAMES WE WOULD CALL IT ALL EUROPE.
nobody says that shyt dumbass. they'll name the country or ask what country in europe.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
you were a racist on sohh and a racist on here. get a life dweeb.

and what exactly is thailand offering the world? :rudy:

dont be so sensitive and im not racist i dont even get how you got racism from that

and Thailand is just a vacation spot ill spend a couple weeks a year at. Its not a 3rd world country in most places either and is the gateway to Southeast Asia. Its actually very important in Asia. what does it even have to do with Africa? you wanna know whats funny though....go to their immigration website and they do not let 1 country from Africa visit without a special privilege visa....alot of countries around the world your allowed to stay 15-30 days...not africa though

im from the USA

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all musta never watched:
Belly.jpg

Where does Nas say he's going in the end? :youngsabo:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
nobody says that shyt dumbass. they'll name the country or ask what country in europe.

THEY'LL ASK ABOUT THE COUNTRY IF THEY CAN SPOT SOMETHING SPECIFIC. ACCENTS, LAST NAMES, OR PHYSICAL FEATURES NARROW IT DOWN. UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH AFRICA YOU CAN'T REALLY NARROW IT DOWN LIKE THAT. TO ME MOST AFRICANS SOUND AND LOOK SIMILAR.

JUST BY LOOKING AT SOME WHITE FOLKS YOU CAN TELL WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM. GOOD LUCK DOING THAT WITH A NON ARABIC/WHITE AFRICAN.

AND LEAVE THE NAME CALLING FOR THE CHILDREN.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
THEY'LL ASK ABOUT THE COUNTRY IF THEY CAN SPOT SOMETHING SPECIFIC. ACCENTS, LAST NAMES, OR PHYSICAL FEATURES NARROW IT DOWN. UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH AFRICA YOU CAN'T REALLY NARROW IT DOWN LIKE THAT. TO ME MOST AFRICANS SOUND AND LOOK SIMILAR.

JUST BY LOOKING AT SOME WHITE FOLKS YOU CAN TELL WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM. GOOD LUCK DOING THAT WITH A NON ARABIC/WHITE AFRICAN.

AND LEAVE THE NAME CALLING FOR THE CHILDREN.

you type in all caps yet you calling people children?

if you can tell someone is from Africa, why not just ask what country in Africa are you from?

quit making excuses for their ignorance.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:rudy:

I have never heard any black, anywhere, refer to Africa as though it were a country. I hear whites saying it all the time.

Hell, I remember long ago some bytch told me that I'm African American because I'm an African descendant who lives in North America.

Needles to say, I threw the :childplease: at her and was tempted to :pacspit: at her.

I'm no more African than any white American/Canadian is European. Sure, our roots trace back to these places, but does that mean that I'm FROM there? Does that mean that the queen is related to the white people living in England? After all, a great deal of them are somehow related to the royal family.

I love my African brothas and sistas but my Caribbean family has not been purely African for centuries now. We shouldn't pretend like they have. :childplease:

:usure:..................NO REALLY :usure: breh................:comeon: ............................................................................................

On the otherhand......people refer to Europe, a place with 40 something countries like that b/se of the Euro currency influence and ease of travel between places, plus the relatively small size...............they say the Continent....

Africa could possibly go that direction for GOOD or BAD.....and then saying "Africa" as if it was a country would be reasonable...but thats a ways off....

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is real. I'm a 90's baby and I've rarely heard Africa referred to by country by neither blacks nor whites. Before learning about Mandela in High School nikkas South Africa was a region. nikkas still don't know lowkey. They think Africa is all jungles and savanna. I ended up dating a Liberean chick. Turns out Libera and Ghana etc are pretty similar to Western cities. Except their movies are hilarious garbage. :obama: