Why do CACS refer to Africa like it's a country?

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
"Are you from Africa?"

"I want to go to Africa one day...."

"What language do they speak in Africa?"

Imagine someone saying "Are you from North America?" That shyt wouldn't make sense right? :pachaha:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people can be ignorant too. Accept that and you'll feel better.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
People in america do this period.

:rudy:

I have never heard any black, anywhere, refer to Africa as though it were a country. I hear whites saying it all the time.

Hell, I remember long ago some bytch told me that I'm African American because I'm an African descendant who lives in North America.

Needles to say, I threw the :childplease: at her and was tempted to :pacspit: at her.

I'm no more African than any white American/Canadian is European. Sure, our roots trace back to these places, but does that mean that I'm FROM there? Does that mean that the queen is related to the white people living in England? After all, a great deal of them are somehow related to the royal family.

I love my African brothas and sistas but my Caribbean family has not been purely African for centuries now. We shouldn't pretend like they have. :childplease:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
2rqob5z.jpg

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I'm no more African than any white American/Canadian is European. Sure, our roots trace back to these places, but does that mean that I'm FROM there? Does that mean that the queen is related to the white people living in England? After all, a great deal of them are somehow related to the royal family.

there's some more complexity there though. The term AA/black was embraced as a way to claim a history and civilizational heritage from africa in the civil rights and pre civil rights era

Last edited by a moderator:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I have never heard any black, anywhere, refer to Africa as though it were a country. I hear whites saying it all the time.

Hell, I remember long ago some bytch told me that I'm African American because I'm an African descendant who lives in North America.

Needles to say, I threw the :childplease: at her and was tempted to :pacspit: at her.

I love my African brothas and sistas but my Caribbean family has not been purely African for centuries now. We shouldn't pretend like they have. :childplease:

You forget the generation im growing up in :pachaha:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
well its really easier to refer to it as one instead of 100 different shyt holes. sure like 5 countries have at least some sorta thing going on but for the most part the whole continent is a wasteland and yes ive researched it

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

First off all, none of the black people in that continent are "African" because esau the dEVIL, Leo Scipios Afrikanus named that land after himself, just like the holy bible said he would.

Now to get technical, me and you aren't "African" either. Just like everywhere else has a range of people, so does "Africa", it DOES NOT MATTER IF WE HAVE THE SAME SKIN COLOR. Let me be blunt:

Malcomxxx on this site, IS NOT YOUR BROTHER.

Stench Montana IS NOT YOUR BROTHER

Nipsey Hussle IS NOT YOUR BROTHER.

Barack Hobama IS NOT YOUR BROTHER.

Esau, the white man, THE DEVIL has put that vibration out there to actually keep us away from the truth of the matter.

Now take a look at the picture up above my post by ZEROZERO. Look how Large africa is.

So use common logic now:

Would EVERYBODY off that land be the same group of people?

I don't feel like getting graphic, but I will answer your questions. As you can see in our private conversations, you can attest to me knowing what im talking about. Im gonna ignore the monkeys thats gonna have something foolish to say with no proof, as usual.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
well its really easier to refer to it as one instead of 100 different shyt holes. sure like 5 countries have at least some sorta thing going on but for the most part the whole continent is a wasteland and yes ive researched it

:umad:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

negged

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Hell, I remember long ago some bytch told me that I'm African American because I'm an African descendantl who lives in North America.

Just go to any inner city,trust,these dumb ass kids will refer to africa as a country:sitdown: